3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Q
QUlCK 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Patch 6.86 (Dota 2)

I think those who wanted to have already learned the main changes.
How do you rate the changes in the upcoming patch. Do you like the new items and abilities, as well as the map change?
9 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

Zenok is
supposed to be released on December 21st. I agree that the new item will go very well for the woodwork. I also think that the templark will like it and maybe a gyro

M
Medvedn7 10.11.21

In general, the map has been changed well, there are more places to really control the entire map with wards, new creep spots for carry, there is also a place for mans, we liked the principle of changing the map, but the abilities of some heroes (changed) leave much to be desired.

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

They killed Ricky.

Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
As for me, the Riki remained strong due to the new ultimate, which was noticeably buffed at the beginning of the stalemate. It is very easy to win with a good initiator of the mix, if you assemble correctly :)

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

Blackye
Now Rick is forced to farm creeps instead of heroes, as it was before ...

Q
QUlCK 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
:(

a
annortheone 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
farm creeps instead of heroes
Like any self-respecting late, all the rules.

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

greenstyle
The penultimate version of Ricky left a lot of joyful moments in my memory - those were his best times!
At the expense of Void, mixed feelings: on the one hand, they terribly lost the hero, but on the other, they buffed it coolly!

G
Glebka768 10.11.21

After the patch, I can't move the camera by pressing the wheel, do you guys know how to fix it? =)