3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evil Spirit Yambuya 10.11.21 07:25 pm

Devotion: Constellations. (Grim Dawn)

Let's talk about the constellations in the game. Who has already figured out the constellations. What are the most (useful) good ones, I would like to know for a melee warrior with two swords.
10 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Evil Spirit Yambuya
It depends on what type of damage you want to dominate.
If there are two swords, then there is a wonderful constellation "Blades of Nadaan", but its influence extends only to swords (two-handed swords, by the way, are also included in the zone of influence of the constellation):
Blades of Nadaan
Also a good constellation "Unknown Soldier" for penetrating damage, and the star skill itself, Living Shadow, just saves the skin when the hard wreck begins:
Unknown Soldier

G
Grandfather MastDai 10.11.21

Evil Spirit of Yambuya
I play just a melee soldier. By the 23rd lvl. completely pumped the constellation "Onslaught of the Bull" and hung it on "Rhythm" with 15 points on LMB. The skill is triggered every fourth hit, hits the area with a wave. Good against the crowd. Weak mobs themselves die from internal trauma and bleeding. Krieg fell apart very quickly. It seems to be robust enough to damage it, but I haven't really figured it out yet.
Spoiler Spoiler Spoiler

K
Kazipuka 10.11.21

I understand that only 50 altars glasses can be opened?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Kazipuka
Altars for all passes will be slightly more than 50, but the maximum points used are still 50 - from above, they simply won't give anything.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

at_sagor
Altars for all the passage will be a little more than 50
Where does the infa come from?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Polololon
From personal experience - the game has already passed the whole, and at all the difficulties, and visited all the places.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

at_sagor
From personal experience
U ... A flaw, adnaka.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Polololon
From what, for me, it's the other way around - freedom of choice. Moreover, there are not so many superfluous ones.

O
OlgerdTr 10.11.21

I play as a Demoman and want to get a pet, who better to become a shaman or an occultist?

M
MarkusAvrelij 10.11.21

can you tell me the constellations on the Penetretti sherlock warlock?
27th level, vampirism pumped the mouse. I also plan to take the balance scales ...
but for some reason it seems to me that I have healed due to the constellations a bad thing = /