3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LILLIT 10.11.21 07:25 pm

The game won't start! Help! (Stronghold 2)

The game simply does not start, installs fine, and then simply does not respond to launch. Has anyone had this? Does that mean it's not my destiny to play it? Help pliz, tell me. Thank you in advance!
27 Comments
Sort by:
p
p0cik 10.11.21

try to turn off the Internet before starting the game, I also had this, stronghold 2 from 1C version 1.3.1

L
LILLIT 10.11.21

My internet seemed to be disconnected, but now I'll try again

L
LILLIT 10.11.21

Nope, nothing works, it still does not react. So at least the game would have written something, at least it would have been clear that she did not like it, otherwise it was not, it was silent.

V
Veidimadr 10.11.21

Also recently faced with such a problem. It appears on OC Vista, you can cure it with a multilingual patch 1.4.0, but since the patch is not designed for the Russian version, and 1C end users are not bothered and no one wants to translate it, it is put quite crookedly. So, for example, when installing it, the game menu on the "Local Network" will disappear, I think there will be other jambs due to the inconsistency of translations, but he will be able to solve the launch problem ...

L
LILLIT 10.11.21

Oo! We must try, the local network is not a problem, but we will look at the other jambs, maybe you can close your eyes to them too. Thanks, I will try!

p
p0cik 10.11.21

There will be a patch of 100 pounds, the game will work if pastavish 1.4.0 and 1.4.1,
there is a mini-image in the
Veidimadr section , the dude will patch the patch for all languages, but the fact that there is no stalemate in the network game is not a glitch, it was removed by development

L
LILLIT 10.11.21

Guys, everything works! I installed the patches, everything is in Russian so far there are no glitches. Thanks a lot, everyone!)))

p
p0cik 10.11.21

and they shouldn't be

L
LLIyT_ 10.11.21

My bullshit does not respond to a click either. XP version 1.3.1

M
Mortred 10.11.21

all have a license WHAT? do not rely on pirates

Тed 10.11.21

I have a face

K
Kagen 10.11.21

uh ... is it possible to return the local game in stronghold 2 (v 1.4.1) somehow?

d
delfin426 10.11.21

Help me please.
The game was installed but not working.
I realized that patches need to be installed, but where can I get them and how to install them?
Tell the "stupid" (I'm almost 0 on my computer) step by step.
PLEASE the
child is crying and wants to play with a toy, but I can’t help. PLEASE, HELP

v
vasy179 10.11.21

PEOPLE how to solve my problem? I have a computer and a beech both for Windows 7 and the characteristics are the same and not at all weak, but on the computer the game was installed and plays without problems and the d3dx9_27.dll file is missing on the beech. I found it in my computer in the Windows folder - systems 32 (for some reason it was not in the beech) and threw it in the beech, but the problemma did not dare to write the same crap.
The game I have a pirate v1_4

m
myAgito 10.11.21

vasy179: Update Derekt X.

And the question may not be on the topic, I want to play on the local network, next to a person sitting. the connection is all set up the exchange of packages there are other games, but in stronghold 2 for some reason I go to the multi player and there is nothing there. Who knows what to do?

v
vasy179 10.11.21

myAgito - Thanks helped

f
faustosha 10.11.21

Guys, I installed this patch on Win 7 ... and still the game does not plow (
as it was said initially, the game does not respond to mouse clicks .. it does not start .. what could be wrong?

19prototype94 10.11.21

people, help, I have Winda7, after downloading Stronghold 2, where the picture of the knight, crashes "stronghold 2 is stopped" WHAT TO DO ????? HELP !!!!! (((the latest patch costs 1.4.1 !!! help ((((I've already reinstalled the game a hundred times !!!!!!!!)

M
Mortred 10.11.21

I don’t know, but try to check in the task manager to close rundll.exe because of it the computer slows down when you turn on the game.

N
Nickson1991 10.11.21

guys ... this is the situation. downloaded Stronghold 2. mounted in Daimon tools - installed ... asked to restart the computer .... refused .... installed patch 1.4 restarted .... during the restart of the computer threw out the problem ..... I don't remember which one .. .. tried to drag and drop the Setap file. exe with the replacement .... nifiga .... there was no replacement .... tried to start no reaction at all ..... tried to delete it through the control panel unsubscribed that there was an error when starting C: PROGA ~ 1 COMMON ~ 1 INSTAL ~ 1 PROFES ~ 1 RunTime 10 50 intel32 Ctrol.dll the specified module was not found ....
I freaked out collected all the files from the folder and Shift + Del. maybe I'm really a Noob ... but damn it, help me ...