3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Evgeny Kirin 10.11.21 07:28 pm

In-game air transport (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Where can I find a helicopter, I climbed everything? Please tell me
43 Comments
Sort by:
S
SCAR. 10.11.21

There are many helicopters in the game. I would clarify which one was needed.

Location of all helicopters (+ cheat on Buzzard):

F
Frankie crisp 10.11.21

I propose to write in this thread everything related to flight technology. and I'll start with the question ... HOW TO TAKE OFF? I just drive across the entire runway and can't take off.

M
McLaren MP4-4 10.11.21

Take a look in the settings.
Usually, by default, additional buttons on the keyboard are responsible for takeoff (near Num Lock)

N
Nomad01 10.11.21

After the option tander kapets how inconvenient it is to fly the planes)))

S
Strinner 10.11.21

Nomad01
Yes, terrible management, I hope the mods will fix this

A
Alexey Ryabenko 10.11.21

Press Num5 and you will take off ... num8 will lower the nose of the aircraft down ... you will figure it out further.

m
mrdimon72 10.11.21

Alexey Ryabenko
and you can do it in more detail --- the same problem - I can't gain altitude - the plane falls and that's it ------ num5 I press - it still falls

A
Alexey Ryabenko 10.11.21

mrdimon72 you press
W for a while. The plane is accelerating. Then press Num5 and it takes off. Then you need to align the plane so that it does not fall, that is, again press Num5. When the plane reaches the normal altitude for flight, it does not bite down so much and it becomes easier to fly. Adapt.

V
Vinni-Pukh 10.11.21

Guys such a question, earlier during the passage, it was possible to buy a fighter and military propeller-driven aircraft, how the game went and money appeared, I decided to buy it, but they disappeared, what should I do? how to find now (except for a military base, because it is not realistic to take off)?

m
mrdimon72 10.11.21

Alexey Ryabenko
Thank you - I will try ---- i.e. if I understood correctly num5 needs to be pressed or held

I
Izuru Hitachi 10.11.21

Interestingly, I alone noticed that the flaps of the aircraft cannot be removed? At least on the cracked PC version

T
Traun 10.11.21

Completed the game. Trevor bought 2 military helicopters, but he doesn't have them on the take-off site. Where to find them?

z
zzz111zzz 10.11.21

Traun Look
in the hangar

P
Pavel Chapaev 10.11.21

Traun You have to
wait a while for them to start appearing - sleep a few times, and you will receive a message that the transport has been delivered.

c
cripples 10.11.21

they are standing on the square or not enough of the plot

T
Traun 10.11.21

cripple the
whole plot has passed.

And such a question: if I lose the helicopter, will it be on the site again? When I bought the car, I thought she was in the garage forever, but no, I fucked it up with both ends, the same with helicopters?

P
Pavel Chapaev 10.11.21

Traun
with air transport is not so - if you leave it somewhere, or blow it up, it will continue to spawn on your sites. If you lost your car (but did not destroy it), you can pick it up at the parking lot for $ 250.

T
Traun 10.11.21

Thank you Pavel Chapaev . Yes, only with a car the impound parking lot did not run out. Bought a Duke ODeath, drove it with Franklin, switched to Trevor, hop, there is no car, no parking lot anywhere. And I don't know if it is possible to take it in those places where it stands, in one I did not check it ...

P
Pavel Chapaev 10.11.21

Traun The
parking lot is marked with a white typewriter on the map. I was not talking about the one with which the tasks with the tow truck are associated.

T
Traun 10.11.21

Pavel Chapaev
I don't understand. There is also a parking lot besides which is next to the police station?