3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gloryhammer 10.11.21 07:28 pm

[Spoiler] What happened to Paz? (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

A groove hallucination by Venom Snake? If not, why did she disappear at the end of the storyline?
11 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gutsz 10.11.21

xxxOMEGAxxx
They show that they pulled out a bomb and the plane was knocked out with an RPG, she survived and was later found, but she has a memory loss

C
ChristianDior 10.11.21

xxxOMEGAxxx
Photos all collected? The groove was a hallucination of Venom, once you put it together, you will see a cut scene in which everything will become more or less clear.

G
Gloryhammer 10.11.21

ChristianDior
Everything, as I say, did not fully understand. It's just that when I first met her there were both Ocelot and Miller, so this is a "group hallucination"?

J
Jupiter 42 10.11.21

a groove exploded in it there were 2 bombs 1 in the stomach and the other in well, three genitals, it seems like a living groove is like a clone, I don’t remember where, but I saw this information, she jumped out and exploded, and with fragments and an explosive wave damaged the turntable, then the turntable collided with another turntable medic who pulled the bomb out of Paz he is Abakh

C
Crack 10.11.21

there, after the last video with her, a cassette is given, on which it is clearly explained that she is "like a phantom limb, only in memory or in the heart"

G
Gloryhammer 10.11.21

Crack
Yes, thanks, I didn't notice the cassette at first.

D
DenchikK12345 10.11.21

Is it normal that after completing all the missions, she still sits in the medical compartment and drops the book when she visits? In theory, it should evaporate somewhere.

A
AngrySukaFox 10.11.21

DenchikK12345
After each rescued person from the old GB, go to her and give the pictures that you received from them.

D
DenchikK12345 10.11.21

I kind of wrote that I went through all the missions.

U
Uilenspiegel 10.11.21

HM. I remembered a series from the southern park about "pizbombu"

a
artemsberg 10.11.21

the cassette does not explain why Ocelot and Miller saw it, still did not understand anything, who knows?