3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21 07:28 pm

Two problems with the game - help is needed! (Need for Speed: Carbon)

In general, I play NFS Carbon, I have already passed two bosses, and as soon as I decided to continue and defeat the third boss, the game began to freeze for no reason. Simply, here, I started the race, I drive, and during the race the game freezes and throws it to the desktop. Sometimes it doesn't throw it to the desktop, but just hangs tightly, and all this on Windows 7 x64.

The second problem is that the graphics settings of the game are not saved. That is, I customized the game for myself, played, left the game. I start the game next time and the settings are already standard. And the most interesting thing is that it is the graphic settings that fly off, all the rest are saved.

So how should I be? What could be the problem (more precisely, the problem) and how to fix them, maybe someone knows.

Game version 1.2 pirate.

By the way, there is no such garbage on Win XP.
7 Comments
Sort by:
f
filosofem 10.11.21

put 1.4, you have a bad repack, I also suffered with such a problem.

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

filosofem
Maybe then you will give me a link to the patch? Simply, with my Internet it will take 2 - 3 days, therefore, the patch will be easier to download.

f
filosofem 10.11.21

Death_Cold
on patches, I tried a bunch of them, did not patch from 1.2 to 1.4. And on departure, have you tried to set compatibility with win xp in the properties of the shortcut?

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

filosofem
I tried to set compatibility with XP, but then the game started but no further than the EA logo. Then it hung up. And yes, I've also tried the patch 1.4 now and it does not patch nichrome, like some kind of law of meanness!

Well, the game started if I set compatibility with Win 95. I don't know why this is))

f
filosofem 10.11.21

Death_Cold
shoals of developers

D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21

filosofem
Most likely.

G
GRailD 10.11.21

There were also similar problems, I tried different repacks until everything became normal in one, only I passed for a long time I don't remember which repack was