3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pashka s uslovkoy 08.11.19 03:58 am

Inconsistencies in a series of games Assasins creed, games about Ezio (Assassin's Creed)

When I played assasins creed brotherhood, I saw that at the end of the game Ezio hides the Apple of Eden in one of the hidden temples, and then in the present, Desmond finds it! But when I started to play Assasins creed revelations I noticed that Ezio in old age looking for the keys to the temple of Altair that would be in his temple to the Apple of Eden.

here it is the inconsistencies, a few years ago Ezio hid the Apple that would be in old age somehow magically find him in the temple, Altair!

can someone explain to me this magic and I do not understand
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrGrave 08.11.19

Pasha with his probation
Apples, like, a lot. Apple in Masyaf is something which Malik had taken from the temple of Solomon in the first part. The fact that Ezio had hidden under the Colosseum - another Apple, which in the second part, brought from Cyprus.

T
Tensero 08.11.19

In the tomb of Altair Apple of Eden. Guns of Eden a lot. If you played Odyssey. You would have as many as 4 saw.

d
dilat 08.11.19

Tenzero
Even 5, considering the rod

p
pashka s uslovkoy 08.11.19

MrGrave
thank you for explaining !)

D
Dead Skinhead 08.11.19

In a series of Assassin's Creed, a shitload of apples of Eden, boxes and Baptist Churches)

[
[ ERIK ] 08.11.19

Need re-Brotherhood, Ah Rome, the Coliseum, the 16th century...
Although compared to the Florence of Renaissance Rome I does not cause such nostalgia, Havana 4-the part as it is more mentally left. How are you?