3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Eko 10.11.21 07:28 pm

Best and worst film of the summer

Choosing ...
53 Comments
Sort by:
O
Oleg77 10.11.21

Best Transformers
Worst Harry Potter5

T
Tiger 10.11.21

Best Big Movie - 1408, The Simpsons, Ratatouille.
The worst film of the summer - TRANSFORMERS, definitely. I have not seen such an unworked, illogical and Senseless (Stupid, with a capital letter). Bay flew off to suck, IMHO. Potter didn’t and I won’t.

The best "budget" movie - Cargo 200 (still in a trance, in a good sense of the word, has not received such cool food for the mind for a long time).

S
Sooltan DJ 10.11.21

Well, you have a taste!

W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21

The best is 28 weeks later.
And the worst one was wearing a Number Five saddle coat.

I
Infected Mushroom 10.11.21

Best: 28 Weeks Later, The Bourne Ultimatum, 1408
Worst: GP 5

T
Tiger 10.11.21

HIMMEN, Infected Mushroom
You got a little off topic, 28 weeks later came out in the spring :)

T
Tiger 10.11.21

Sooltan DJ What do you
mean?

S
Sooltan DJ 10.11.21

In the sense? I mean Cargo 200!

W
While Fast & Furi 10.11.21

Sorry for the mistake. Well then, a tough nut to crack 4.

k
kamelos 10.11.21

Potter is the worst
transformers - the best because of Megan Fox in the first place, but also because of the specials too, of course)) I

totally agree! Even the simpsons are niche. Didn't look Die Hard, but not bad either.

PS
Looked at Die Hard. Well, here are the two best films - Tranny and Nutlet.

M
Mikhail Molot 10.11.21

Die Hard 4, The Bourne Ultimatum, with a stretch of 1408.
Worst Zodiac and Harry Potter 5.

T
Tiger 10.11.21

Sooltan DJ
Aaa ... oooooooooooooooo, you're another impressionable one who vomited from the bottle scene. Do you want to know my opinion, there is a topic at the film forum - LOAD 200, I wrote everything there, I will not repeat it 200 times here. And then there is the internet and good movie sites that have movie reviews. I advise you to read it if the film was not understood and was viewed straightforwardly.

A
A.Soldier of Light 10.11.21

Best: Die Hard 4, the main thing is not to go into the laws of physics and unrealistic luck))
but I don’t know the worst, but I don’t watch it -)

K
KvasDeadRos 10.11.21

The Simpsons in the movie, Transformers I liked Pts, the worst is really good old Harry, but I can't laugh.

M
McEclipse 10.11.21

best -Piraty Caribbean 3 May 29 is already possible schtitat summer)
OresheG4 Tranmformery and Bourne did not look until the war
and the worst GP-5 gas mask do not know, I was not looking, and apparently has not lost)

A
Alex-47th 10.11.21

sobsno agree with McEclipse, as well as with others the
best - RMB At World's End, Die Hard 4, transformers
and the worst - rp5, as well as everything connected with it

-
-Evg- 10.11.21

nut best
potter worst

M
McEclipse 10.11.21

watched the war) the rental began in the summer)
so I liked it, you can safely refer to the ludshchik spokes)

U
User 271236 10.11.21

Transformers - Best
Evan Almighty - Worst

A
Alex Eko 10.11.21

As expected, the worst film of the summer was a film about a student of the 5th year of Hogwarts - Harry Potter. Harry galloped through the pages of Joan Rowling's book while forgetting to take an interesting plot with him, leaving only the most spectacular performances in the pile.
And the best was a circus performance with the participation of glands from another planet called "Transformers". The grandiose performance of robots turning into cars so impressed many spectators that they, without a drop of doubt, gave them 5 points. Show Supervisor Michael Bay will be pleased.
Slightly fell short of the title of the best film of the summer Strong Nut 4.0. It's a shame for bald Bruce. He tried so hard for the viewer: he learned to run away from fighters, drive a truck on two wheels, throw evil girls into the elevator shaft, blow up helicopters with his car. But the work of the master was not appreciated at its true worth, so the Bald superhero remained among the losers.
It is a pity that most viewers have forgotten about the beautiful creation of such famous animation studios as Pixar and Disney - Ratatouille. It turned out to be a wonderful animated cartoon, made with a soul and with a full set of animators.