3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KuLogin 10.11.21 07:28 pm

Crimea and D2 .... HOW ?! (Diablo 2)

Are there options other than EDGE for a cast iron bridge? Now in Sevastopol for a month, I will be everywhere in Crimea .... literally ... or is single player the best option?
24 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 10.11.21

Since when is there something special about the Internet in Crimea? Everything is the same as in any other place.

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Yeah

K
KISfly 10.11.21

And he's probably like me. While the whole world is fattening on optics, the villagers are left to use what we have. Find out from the Yota provider, the coverage area will allow you, otherwise use the dsl sovdep as I do.

f
firkax 10.11.21

than dsl did not please you?
he is definitely better than all these iots and other mobile spots,
only the author, as I understand it, does not go there for permanent residence, but on some kind of excursion, so he will have to use a mobile Internet

K
KISfly 10.11.21

firkax wrote:
what didn’t please you with dsl?
the fact that I use it - it is tight, it often collapses, the bandwidth drops with more connections.

f
firkax 10.11.21

what other connections? dsl is one connection
and the fact that it falls off is not a dsl problem, it is a problem with the settings of either your modem or your provider, or a bad line to the
optics, damage the cable, it will also fall off

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

all the rules in the Crimea and in Sevastopol, too, with an Internet,
this is for you a local resident of the village of Zadrypinsk, Zhopogradskiy (okay, Dzhankoyskiy) district (with a registration in the Nakhimovskiy district of Sevastopol) says.
optics have been carried out in Sevastopol since 2004 somewhere, and in our zadrypinsk since 2011, near our house Wi-Fi free access because every second has routers with antennas, in other places I think the same crap

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Archon Guard
I'm in Sevastopol now, the mts modem can be drowned in the sea ... mts max 3 giga per month 300 rubles per SIM card, on the account 0 and as I was told in this shopping center monsoon on the second floor Hello, what if you're lucky 3G will be places, until I had no luck ,,,, wifi in cafes did not notice, I saw one x in the balaclava), now it is 5-7 hotel and wifi is completely zero, although the hotel is not a hostel with a falling ceiling, but in general the last time I had an Internet normal this is Krasnodar Territory g. temryuk and somehow xs how to be, about WIN I heard only the same mts but like without fawn, and then sanctions and all the same

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

* and all the same edge drives * I will drive and walk all over the Crimea, it’s not enough to build a bridge ... we also need a road from it, and for this we must first carry out geodetic works, I will carry them out ... that is, I am the beginning of the Crimean roads: D

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

KuLogin is
not where you were looking for the Internet) no one is looking for 3g here, because all the norms of posan at home have everything, even in the most zadrypisks like where I live, and in hotels you hang out in the wrong places because in the norms of wi-fi, 100% is found , there is still a relic of the past - komputer clubs around the city on pl. Ushakov in the cinema on the 2nd floor a couple of years ago he still seemed to work, there were a bunch of them, but even where they stayed, because the entire residential sector was confused with optics like a spider web, it's easier for you to find those who rent out a room or apartment with the "+ Internet" option than to catch wind in the field

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

KuLogin lead the
roads away from the coast - they zadolbali spoil the resort with vehicles - if it were my will, I would arrange a mega parking lot on the Kerch Peninsula, and from it so that they would ride buses, and not their own cars - at least this way less harm to the resort.
otherwise, as always, they will spoil everything, spoil it, and then they swear that somewhere in Turkey, Egypt, Dubai everything is humanly, but everything is shitty here

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

* and all the same edge drives * I will drive and walk all over the Crimea, it’s not enough to build a bridge ... we also need a road from it, and for this we must first carry out geodetic works, I will carry them out ... that is, I am the beginning of the Crimean roads: D

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

damn it is difficult to punch a message with this Internet

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Well, the military cannot go abroad, so the Crimea remains, but at the expense of the roads xs, in fact, where they are there they will be, although I haven't really watched anything yet))) Well, how not to shit everything around, not in our opinion xD

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

That's what, and at the expense of cleanliness, I noticed, everything is crawled out, the roads of average calorific value of the Saratov region, today it seems even the sun has come out, otherwise damn it is cold wind and rain

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

In general, at the expense of housing, we are looking for a private house, we are 5 angry exhausted snouts with blunt bosses, we are looking for 5-7 days, it seems we will look tomorrow, violet or violet or violet, xs, there seems to be some kind of house, at the expense of intea there are not even questions it was ..... just where the thread will settle

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

In the end, the only option is to rent a house with optics?

A
Archon guard 10.11.21

KuLogin
is the most acceptable option, the more you need to rent it for housing

K
KuLogin 10.11.21

Thank you all for your advice)))

m
malloc 10.11.21

KuLogin
> mts max 3 giga per month 300 rubles per SIM card
350 rubles per month - 10 gigs + night unlimited + unlimited vk and classmates