3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jormungand211 08.11.19 03:58 am

\"Share Riders\" (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Tomorrow will be available for early access!!!
Confirmed that you can create presets riders
Спойлерhttp://www.playground.ru/blogs/mass_effect_andromeda/vy_smozhete_skachivat_gotovye_obliki_dlya_rajdera_v_mass_effect_andromeda-241841/
I think many will want to download beautiful Sarah is the default.
Illustrative example.
Spoiler
Therefore I propose to throw links to your presets.
228 Comments
Sort by:
A
Aleksey Nepushkin 08.11.19

Start from found
СпойлерPRESET 9; Brow Height: 13; Brow Depth: 15; Cheek Height: 17; Cheek Width: 6; Cheekbone Width: 3; Height Of Chin: Chin Depth 8: 2; Chin Width: 8; Jaw Width: 10; Eye Height: 14; Eye Depth: 16; Eye Width: 17; Lip Thickness: 16; Mouth Height: 3; Mouth Depth: 6; Mouth Width: 12; Nose Height: 0;
Nose Depth: 15; Nose Width: 19; Nose Size: 3; Style Eyeliner: Default Value, Black, Full Opacity; Eye Shadow Style: Slider max right, Black, Full Opacity; Blush Style: 1, Red, .20 Opacity

Was not quite right. Although maybe the fact that I have no ultra settings.
Spoiler

Not ideal of course, but better than standard for me...

-
-Shane- 08.11.19

There are enough settings to make the appearance unique, you just have to know exactly which face you want to see
That's pure curious, who made for it a minus 2? The ones to think that I'm guilty of them romaponti?

S
Slipnot6 08.11.19

Alex Newskin wrote:
Was not quite right. Although maybe the fact that I have no ultra settings.
There hair is just different xD
No, really, I think the person just 1 in 1

But to me personally, just what he saw, liked the character of comrade An-Si Carto , great job!

V
Venom2355 08.11.19

Vert
Hey, if not difficult throw the link to the presets please.

A

Slipnot6
No, there is at least chin thinner and something that I'm still there, with the nose wise. and about the fact that An a-Si Carto great Persian - is agree. If not for the guide from the Internet it would have or the standard or something very specific to play.

D
Dragon Land 08.11.19

-Shane-
how did you do this miracle? you zadonatil bioware and they gave you a normal editor?

S
STARKILLER 08.11.19

Spoiler

S
Seraphimus 08.11.19

People povybirat of such SEPA face the Rider. And I also, the clone army itit.

A

Seraphimus
Well, there's not Skyrim, the editor is not so rich. And in the future maybe modders will make a contribution (as in the Inquisition mod)

-
-Shane- 08.11.19

Dragon Land
You should try to do the photo or art to suffer with this for 40 minutes

S
Seraphimus 08.11.19

Alex Newskin
well, do not tell the Inquisition from the beginning could face on the keyboard to ride and something sane to create options and then just not think

N
NightHawkreal 08.11.19

Alex Newskin
In Skyrim, too poor, I liked F4.

D
Demetro. 08.11.19

Alex Newskin
Unfortunately, in your guide I failed, but really would like Sarah to do!

A

Demetro.
I have the chin by less than the specified data and the nose shorter. And used such data. The game itself is sensitive otherwise it will look like anyway. In the editor I also thought that well, actually not like that at all. As much as I remember the old joke of the Inquisition:
Spoiler
Seraphimus
I meant that for the Inquisition now a bunch of cosmetic mods, mods changing the shape, tattoos and so so cute such a strong desire you can sculpt a place to move do not want only to admire you. And likely the same fate will befall Andromeda.

S
SPR1GGAN 08.11.19

to the editor were afraid of flattery after local presets ,remained an standard ,but Temko something like that to fuel you need ,so here's my armor)

Spoiler

d
darkeldar_24 08.11.19

People, maybe someone knows, does the game have the ability to change the appearance of the Rider after the start? As was for example in DA2 the way to change the appearance in the store Xenon the Antiquarian.

R
Rizio 08.11.19

darkeldar_24
Also very interested in this question. Went the second day, and the appearance of my Ryder had already begun to sadden stronger, I would like to change.

O
Onotole_console 08.11.19

Spoiler

k
kornev-93 08.11.19

Cool graphics ,but I'm looking forward to 21)))

A
Aleksandr742 08.11.19

Mmm~