3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Biopsych 10.11.21 07:35 pm

When did you realize that Railag is Agrail? (Heroes of Might and Magic 5)

A?
155 Comments
Sort by:
s
sthY 10.11.21

When I noticed that Railag is an anagram from the word Agrail. Well, and on the riding reptile.

n
ne44to 10.11.21

when I saw this lazy "demon" riding a lizard, while all his brothers, so to speak, walk on foot

... ... ... 10.11.21

ne44to
+1

And I also want to ask:
Railag - the guise of Agrail, or vice versa?

N
Nogger Pony vas Equestria 10.11.21

THe rESpekT0
Railag - guise. Agrail is a demon, but took the form of an elf.

Almost immediately understood, lizard + similar name

n
ne44to 10.11.21

but if I'm not mistaken, then somewhere in 6 heroes it was mentioned that at first he was still a dark elf, then a demon, then again an elf ... or maybe this is just a fan's assumption ...

B
Biopsych 10.11.21

ne44to is
rather a guess ...

n
ne44to 10.11.21

but on the other hand, little is known about him, and how do we know what is in the minds of the developers ...

B
Biopsych 10.11.21

ne44to
if you think about it and remember how Tieru said: "Cleanse yourself from black magic" (Well, or something like that). He wandered back and forth for Tiera and DIDN'T KNOW about the rite that changed the race. So he could not become a demon, he was immediately born to them, but how he appeared - this does not concern us.

n
ne44to 10.11.21

only he says "you need to free yourself from his dirty magic", and not from his demonic essence. so all the same, I will refrain from defending my position, but I will not agree with yours either. so sorry.

E
Erinka 10.11.21

personally, I think that after all he was a warlock at first, because 1) he originally ran on a lizard .. 2) he is too kind for a demon. 3) well, and finally, what follows from 1 how he distinguished himself so much in childhood that he was given a lizard and others did not ??

B
Biopsych 10.11.21

OK. But HOW did he become a demon?

n
ne44to 10.11.21

Well, I warned that I can't say anything for sure until I find a source of information ... =)
while there is this: Agrail
Agrail rapidly rose among the demons and became the trusted right hand of the Demon Lord. Agrail's enemies see him as reckless and overly ambitious, but Agrail's low-key aggression has made him a respected leader in battle. He will attack only when the opportunity presents itself, and will not hesitate to take risks when the corresponding reward lies ahead.

there is also this: Agrail was born in the underworld, his father is a brother of the great legion of hell. Mother succubus of extraordinary beauty, the best, that is why Agroil has such self-esteem. He pushed his way to his current position from the bottom, which hardened him incredibly. Mother and father died in battle with the angels. Agrail himself was noticed only when he was on the verge of death. He held back the detachments of angels, hacked to death 12 angels in battle, and 20 simply burned in hellish flames. So it went up the stairs. Now the best soldier in hell. And as usual is going to throw Lucifer from his throne after his 5000th birthday. (Fan opinion)

and that's what to believe, I don't know.

And if it comes to that, I'm not the only one who declares that at first he was TE.
PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.S. I know it's stupid, but THERE are like smart people sitting ...

B
Biopsych 10.11.21

ne44to
seems to be ... But all the same, he is his parents - a succubus and a soldier of the legion of hell! When did he become TE?

n
ne44to 10.11.21

Yes, I wrote that this is one of the fan's speculations! http://vkontakte.ru/club3865285 mulberry Here smart people say that he was TE at first ... in short, I myself have already got confused! let it be anyone! even necrom! goat!
PS on the other heroic forums known to me, they did not answer me ...

B
Biopsych 10.11.21

ne44to
Let them prove their opinion. As I stood for the fact that TE, and I will stand.

n
ne44to 10.11.21

Dolg VS Svoboda
well, this is no longer for me .... I will probably stop at the fact that at least it was not so disgusting to look at it before ... I just don't understand how someone might like THIS .... OH SAME SCARY LIKE .... !! not even compare with anyone ... okay. all. I shut up. It is high time...

B
Biopsych 10.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

Like?

n
ne44to 10.11.21

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M BLIND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY SO BIG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS SCARY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! horror ...

B
Biopsych 10.11.21

ne44to
Che, real man ... fu that is te, damn it.

n
ne44to 10.11.21

Well, for me, he was painted scary !!! except for his appearance, I have no pretensions to him ... although ... not =) he is a goat! traitor! freethinking, you see! he was tired of living in a prison with hellish laws under the rule of a madman! Oh oh oh!!!