3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
adikus1 10.11.21 07:35 pm

April Update (Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Siege)

The guys at the start of the game, you can see from the screen below that yubisoft promised the release of the second major update in April, with new American operatives and a map, but now April is just around the corner and there are no news and announcements yet, the past dlc with Canadian operatives was announced almost in 2 I haven't heard anything about this, can anyone know what exactly they will add, which card or which operatives, will there be another postponement of the release date like last time? In general, if anyone has any information about the update, I will be grateful to share.

Spoiler
11 Comments
Sort by:
J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

adikus1
Optional in April, may come out in another month.
Two operatives will be added, this is how they will look approximately: http://www.playground.ru/blogs/rainbow_six_siege/dva_novyh_operativnika_dlya_siege_stanut_dostupny_2_fevralya-176276/
More information, it seems, no

a
adikus1 10.11.21

JUnnAmmED
Yes, I also saw this picture - Americans =) I would like more information of course.
Well, in general, in theory, they should be in April, if there is no transfer. You see, the Canadians were supposed to come out in January as it says in the picture, but they postponed the updates (I still remember the developers who apologized later) That's why I'm interested since there is no announcement, it looks like another transfer

a
adikus1 10.11.21

Russian_Lawyer
Well, as they say, the taste and color ... Personally, the game really hooked me up! As it seems to me, this is exactly what you need for a multiplayer game.

_
_PooH_ 10.11.21

I read that it seems to have been postponed to May. In April there will be a patch with balanced edits and netcode fixes.

M
MrWorld 10.11.21

_PooH_
Yes really !! Will the ping be fixed?

a
adikus1 10.11.21

MrWorld
Come on, there is no need to complain about the ping here, rather about your reaction, I have a ping of 120, the opponent is 70, the difference is 50 miles-seconds. I do not argue 1 second in this game can also decide, of course, but not to such an extent that it is straightforward to blame all your deaths on ping =)
_PooH_
It's a pity, of course, but don't you remember the source for the news?

M
MrWorld 10.11.21

adikus1
I had many moments when we simultaneously shot each other in the head, but I was dying, but the enemy had all 100 hp in place, although on the replay it was clear that his head was bleeding

a
adikus1 10.11.21

MrWorld
Yes, I agree, there are such moments, but I don't think that the whole problem is in ping, it looks like a bug.

M
MrWorld 10.11.21

adikus1 I
played today, I had a ping of about 150 or even higher, I was in a shootout with a sledge, he had a ping of 48. I stand behind the wall and shoot at him and he suddenly teleports back and kills in some way, I even noticed it on repeat However, due to the netcode, all the troubles

J
JUnnAmmED 10.11.21

MrWorld
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=649281594
Almost nothing depends on ping in this game. The point is in bad no-code and servers that do not exist. In most cases, the user becomes the host in this game. already depends on its Internet, hardware and location.

F
Flavius ​​eugenius 10.11.21

adikus1
This is the hit registration curve. Most often they killed with an assault weapon with one shot to the head, but on the video replay it showed that the shot was in the body and vice versa, you often hit the head, and the hit was registered in the body. In general, there are still a lot of problems in the game.
And at the expense of updating maps and operatives, the picture shows approximate dates and are divided into quarters, that is, the release of the update takes place in the region of 3 months.