3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex rist 10.11.21 07:35 pm

I will join the clan on PS4 and will help a lot in its development! (Warframe)

Hello everyone, I will join a clan on PS4 - rank 8.
from Warframes: Loki, Ash Prime, Atlas, Nezha, Wukong, Reno, Excalibur.

I play from 3.00 to 5.00 am Moscow time every day, all night on weekends.

I can also do PR for a group in social networks on weekdays, if I do PR for a group, the conditions are as follows:

1 - Admin of groups in social networks.
2 - A clear selection scheme agreed with the clan leader.
3 - The rank in the clan is a recruiter (any rank with the possibility of recruiting new Tenno, for the first time I can simply transfer contacts to add to the clan)
4 - Clearly spelled out activities of the clan agreed with the clan leader.
5 - Clan rules must be written and agreed with the clan leader.
6 - The clan must be promising and develop.

In payment I take the help of the clan in pumping, creating items or warframes and just having a great time in the game, one is already tired of playing.
7 Comments
Sort by:
L
Life is shit 10.11.21

Alex Rist
How many clients do you serve per night?

A
Alex rist 10.11.21

In the sense?

A
Alex rist 10.11.21

I didn’t understand what the night had to do with it, and I didn’t understand about customer service, I’m not going to serve anyone, but I can start recruiting and developing clan groups on social networks.

L
Life is shit 10.11.21

Alex Rist
One way or another, but you have to service. I wonder how you will do this - to issue an individual entrepreneur or pay part of the main thing and leave the rest for yourself?

A
Alex rist 10.11.21

I'll just rock, and in payment for my assistance in development I will simply be a member of the clan, use the resources of the clan and, accordingly, joining the clan is already an advantage in itself, since there will be help from the clan members

A
Alex rist 10.11.21

And the point is to join a clan and sit doing nothing, I'll just do what I can)

A
Alex rist 10.11.21

There is such a thing as selection, I already have vast experience in terms of the development of clans, I used to be engaged in the development of clans, guilds, alliances in different games - Lineage, WoW, Skyforge, Aion, it takes a long time to create your own from scratch on the console, and there is no time, but anyhow I don't want to join any clan, there is not a lot of time to play now, but I really don't want to go into the game for a few hours and run solo in Warframe, and then barter, after joining the clan, I have a few buns in terms of positions in the clan and Accordingly, the help of the clan members, which will provide me with a game of pleasure, and in return I will simply help to develop in social networks and help with the expansion of the clan, respectively, competent children in the clan and contribute to its development)))