3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malice 10.11.21 07:35 pm

Automatron didn't seem too small for you (Fallout 4)

16 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tuskymon 10.11.21

Supplement - full slag, not worth the money ...

u
urban.kalabanovich 10.11.21

Sorry. That's all we can do.
Best Regards Bethesda Game Studios.

s
spalah 10.11.21

dlc is really nothing. short, stupid and don't buy it

D
Dmitriy_XAN 10.11.21

Malice wrote:
yes, and the main villain, just a stupid woman who gave the wrong command,
could have come up with a more interesting
idea.There are no sane scriptwriters in them, so they could not, but about the length it is normal, for 200 rubles, but for 700 never normal in duration

H
Homikator 10.11.21

I'll just wait for all the DLCs to come out, then the price will drop and then I'll buy them)

S
Shock Burst 10.11.21

They urgently need to change scriptwriters

E
Esthetix 10.11.21

Malice
Didn't the game itself seem small to you? what do you want from DLS then.

a
ant240801 10.11.21

The logic of the developers - since the game has been cracked, it means that you don't have to bother with the DLC

T
Thorgal 10.11.21

I never thought of playing it. Not to mention buying ...

V
Valentin2009 10.11.21

The price is of course overpriced, and the add-on itself is short, but in general it complements the gameplay quite well ... Although, to be honest, the first impression after passing the DLC was as if he was blinded into a quick hand in a couple of days and supposedly eat ...

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Malice
Malice wrote: the
main villain is just a stupid woman who gave the wrong command.
This is the most powerful spoiler I have ever seen. The whole plot in one sentence.

a
alex333555 10.11.21

The add-on looks suspiciously like Anchorage for F3. Namely - the quest giving GG a bunch of "goodies" at the beginning of the game (and 20 lvl is the beginning). Pretty quickly we get a good gun and the ability to create a terminator companion who mows down enemies and does not just carry gear. True, for all this you need a character with a pumped INT and perks for science. To play an intellectual, robotics is the most chic (Shl. Very similar to a mod for F3 for building robots).
Well, to a heap of atmospheric underground complex in which criminals were dismantled for spare parts for robotic brains.
Another thing is the price of add-ons. The second will be just with the domestication of deathclaws, but the third inspires hope for a large amount of content.

M
MarkuzZz 10.11.21

Well, at least you can make robots 5/10

M
Morson 10.11.21

Judging by the reviews, everything depends on the price. If the price were 200 rubles, then everyone would be pissing with boiling water with delight.
Well, of course - a tesla-gun, new types of armor, a new faction of raiders, a sickly constructor of robots, which can be used as partners and in settlements. Two large underground locations, one of which can be made your base. The content is generally not weak. But the price ... it's not for everyone. 9 euros is an almost unaffordable cost in Russia, although for Europe it costs 20 euros. Therefore, the woman immediately became stupid, despite the fact that she created an army of robots, and the content turned into guano. Although if you look, for example, at the same Division, then for 700 rubles there you can buy only two sets of suits. Suits Karl, skins! Not a robot constructor. In general, I do not understand dissatisfaction :)

R
RB_XAH 10.11.21

Dlc gorgeous))) And hamsters-haters will be always not happy that a huge number of people like the game)))

M
Master_Shifu 10.11.21

Yes, normal DLC, what snot lit? This is bad, it is bad. Probably whine those who lohanulsya and threw in their own loot.
I've downloaded it for free, went through and I'm happy. The plot is purely for the sake of appearance, mainly the emphasis on the robo-steamer. And this is very handy:
- in a very difficult mode, such a partner is many times stronger than you, the pumped one,
- no need to use stimulants - the robot will heal you in 5 seconds,
- The robot doesn't give a damn about your tricks and outlook on life. (except Codsworth)
- Finally, you can make a Terminator from Codsworth!