3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hav 10.11.21 07:37 pm

Titanium_man tournaments (Diablo 2)

Due to numerous violations of our own and simply maral rules, ignoring the advice of the moderator, as well as people who understand pvp much more than the above, I suggest that all respectable players ignore tournaments organized with the participation of this person.
All of them are carried out with the aim of raising ChSV and runes for their "team", which includes titanium, kurt, kubik, pirya. All these tournaments will never be objective as long as there is one of them in them. All this was understandable even after the fair pvp tournament, but today titanium simply banned several people who directly pointed out to him his mistakes, violations, etc. ". Read more about the failures with today's tournament here: http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/fair_tvt_turnir-897991/#comment-14765585
23 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

I'm sorry, what? What runes? (
Spam in the chat is speckled: "TITANIUM ON SOAP !!!"

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
Dobermn wrote:
Written "dv_vb boner" in fact plays BraZZers-xXx poison lr necr. I don't know if he shook bone at all, but for the entire time of 5 games he cast the spirit several times, the rest of the time is new + lr.
Green said in his opinion this is a ban, you said let's play on. Further, we with darkness had 11 victories in the tournament, this is more than all the others, you have come up with some kind of extra match.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

+

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
further, I recreated the account (because you ignored the previous one) in order to convey to you the information that you made two biased decisions in the tournament, once again, which was also written about by the dynamics and added that at the last minute you changed the builds from the piri , because all the previous time there was a different one and was misleading the participants, as was the Akkanut kurta. To which you just removed us both to ignore.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Dobermn
I gave the green the right to ban you if he deems it necessary. And the idea of ​​a last match is also his, you just salivate, as always xD
You can create as many accounts as you want, I told you right away your opinion, I am not going to take it into account.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
Pavel Abakumov wrote:
I gave the green the right to ban you, if he considers it necessary, the
green said that it was a ban and decide those. you ignored. I am writing this for the tenth time.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
in general, your actions in the tournament are no longer discussed here. wash off in the next topic. here is a message to those who want to participate in your tournaments in the future.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Dobermn
I am writing to you for the second time, the green didn’t say anything to me about bans, and if you read carefully, you can see who and what is addressed to you, you don’t need to consult with me to ban, but there weren’t even attempts.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Dobermn
Well, you just slandered me (People should know who you are and where you belong.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
well, ok, you threw all the blame on the moderator. let's see what he has to say about that.
however, this does not remove your guilt for pointing out the wrong builds.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Ambush.Reality wrote:
after which there was a blackout, of course,
at last. it will be funny to hear the excuse of the titanium, despite the fact that about 10 people wrote to him about it, in the game, on the stream, in the chat, after the game, etc. I managed to download the stream, there are all the proofs, I will give it to anyone who needs it. it clearly shows the organizer's attitude to the tournament.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Dobermn
I didn’t throw anything anywhere, I just thought that if I gave the decision on the ban, it would not be entirely correct. Yes I could, yes I didn't, and it's my fault. You just wrote there krap about and runes for their "team" which includes titanium, kurt, kubik, pirya. This is my second tournament, as for me, mistakes are quite appropriate, but crying and a bunch of specks instead of criticism as a matter of fact ... But what am I talking about? you dob xDD

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
na owibki nujno reagirovat 'i sluwat', a ne ignorit 'i squelchit', kura2

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
green said that the decision is yours, and the opinion of the green is many times more authoritative than yours. hence the jamb (read planting a hen) is yours.

I think it's better to rid the players of your bias. Organize kure tournaments with a pack of pantaloons in a tr set and trudge. You won't have good players.

We are waiting for the tournament from the green.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

yok0o
About mistakes you need clearly and to the point, but the way you did it. Quite already how dober became, a bunch of specks and name-calling and a minimum of specifics.

[
[FLAME] 10.11.21

Dobir ne viigral vot i rastroilsa
plak plak

H
Hav 10.11.21

[FLAME]
I have no complaints about the winners for their place.

K
Kyuubik 10.11.21

Dog barks caravan goes
plak plak

[
[FLAME] 10.11.21

Dobermn
Yes, lahn, you just got upset, and you get mad

H
Hav 10.11.21

[FLAME]
persuaded.