3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Breezy. 10.11.21 07:37 pm

Your most expensive transfer to ML (Pro Evolution Soccer 2011)

Tell us what was the most expensive transfer you had.
For example, I do not spend money on various stars, but buy young players from 16 to 23 years old, and then sell them for a lot of money.
I recently sold Walcott for 35 million euros - this is my most expensive transfer so far.
133 Comments
Sort by:
E
ETTORY 10.11.21

I don’t know, but the season has just played, the prices there are some small, just do

B
Breezy. 10.11.21

Well, if you compare with PES 10, then yes.

14Xabi Alonso14 10.11.21

bought messi in real for 31 million euros

F
Foxard 10.11.21

I bought Nasri for 20 lyamas, sold Iniesta and Xavi for 25 and 23. I guess who guessed it for))
I'm wondering who Vandebuurd is that he has a rate of 95 and a TSAKTOYURI goalkeeper with a rate of 93-95 somewhere. WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????

B
Breezy. 10.11.21

I’m wondering who Vandebuurd is.
I didn’t buy it, but it developed to 103 for me.

F
Foxard 10.11.21

WHO ARE THESE PEOPLE????
The most interesting thing is that I can't find anything about them even in the Internet. I understand that this is a virtual. football players.

A
ARHANGEL123455 10.11.21

I play for Arsenal, in the 1st season I bought Sneijder, Messi, Ribery and Rooney for a total of 96 million pounds. After the 3rd season I bought Silva, Jesus Navasa, Aguero and Pato for 57 million pounds. After these purchases I almost went bankrupt, but , fortunately right now I have about 300 million pounds and I'm going to buy someone else, but the season is already 6 or 7, all old steel = (

B
Breezy. 10.11.21

I'm wondering who Vandebuurd is.
I also advise you to buy Farinos, I bought it at the age of 17, now it is already 20 years old and has a rating of 106.

F
Foxard 10.11.21

I'm wondering who Vandebuurd is
And Palmeri from the youth team is also the same type at 17 years old, rate 81 and at 19 rate already 93

777makshan777 10.11.21

Lackyboy13
And I wonder why you quoted yourself =).
As a patch, I put both Vandebuurd and the goalkeeper TSAKTOYURI
missing, only Palmieri remained. Also Ternalbao is cool people.

B
Breezy. 10.11.21

Also Ternalbao is cool people.
Yes, I bought it and I'm sorry.

F
Foxard 10.11.21

777makshan777
quoted xs why)))
and what kind of patch, and finally there is a patch with RPL norms, otherwise I downloaded a couple, but they are not talking about anything at all (((, I just ate the traffic.

777makshan777 10.11.21

Yes, I bought it and I'm sorry.
I wonder why, he suits me perfectly with his game.
Lackyboy13
I threw off 20 mestrs weighs only there without RPL, but with the Bundes League. Transfers, kits, emblems are normal, only the names of the teams of the Premier League and the Bundes League, I myself rewrote =)

777makshan777 10.11.21

Anyway, normal patches (with faces, with leagues, with stadiums) will be released after the new year.

B
Breezy. 10.11.21

I wonder why, he suits me perfectly with his game.
Unfortunately, he never developed up to 100, although he is an excellent player.

777makshan777 10.11.21

Unfortunately, he never developed up to 100, although he is an excellent player.
Well, my rating is not the main thing, the main thing is that I completely merge into the game, otherwise I bought myself Lennon in Milan and there is almost no benefit.

F
Foxard 10.11.21

777makshan777
That's the main thing to join the game and fit your tactics. Here Lennon entered Barça as if he had been playing here all his life ... And Fabregas (90) was on the "cpz", and from the youth team Deco (70), so Fabregas rested in the game, although the rate was higher than that of Deco

B
Breezy. 10.11.21

Sold today Armand Traore for 34 million euros was just a little short of the record.

777makshan777 10.11.21

I would like it to be possible to watch matches with the participation of players you want to buy in order to evaluate the player yourself, otherwise the scout is of little use (the fact that the player enters the penalty area well and beats the standards well and it is clear from the skills). And so Bale fits well into the team, I took him to Cologne for myself, so all attacks were built through him.

F
Foxard 10.11.21

777makshan777
Well, when I play, at the same time I look closely at a player from the opposing team. Especially if the match is against the team at home and away. And then I already look at the age and skills in transfers, if I take the norms ...