3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21 07:38 pm

Fair TvT Tournament (Diablo 2)

Now it has been decided to hold a Fair TVT tournament.
1. Form of the event: Chess. Fights 2x2.
2. Rules: Fair TvT. (May be supplemented or changed)
3. Registration takes place in pairs. Leave the application in the comments in this form: 1) akk 2) name 3) a way of pumping for each player in the group. You will be listed as a major contributor, but you may be displaced if you do not hand over the VEX fee from the team.
4. The prize fund is formed by the participants. The runes are collected by me (Titanium_man (only me)) then I transfer them to the moderator.
5. The start date is March 27 at 20:00 Moscow time. (Subject to change)
6. Organizer: Titanium_man.
7. Moderator for interaction Greenaa. Dear moderators, who will be able to participate in this event, write to me, please.
8. All duels will be judged by Fair pvp moderators. The moderator for each duel is chosen without taking into account the wishes of the tournament participants. Those who refuse to participate are considered to be the loser. If one of the group members does not appear, you can try to play alone or not go to the battle at all (if you don’t come out = autoloading).
9. Every game will be streamed here. The format of the stream itself will not change. If you want to participate in commenting, write to me (Titanium_man).
10. If you have ideas for improving the quality of the tournament, feel free to contact us. All proposals will be considered.
LIST OF MAIN PARTICIPANTS:
1) lakers bva & rtyuio bliz da
2) IVI ls ww & dv_vb boner da
3) mpakbar bvc & pk light es da
4) all_in bow + fury & Blizzard_PvP blizz da
5) otmorozok bliz & sulphury ww ls da ADDITIONS TO THE RULES
:
To make our tournament bright and interesting, we have added the rules regarding passive play:
Overly passive play is prohibited.
Examples of passive play:
-the player stands still and waits for the approaching enemy to run into his attack;
-the player is outside the mini-map for more than 10 seconds;
-the player attacks from such a distance, from which his attacks have a very small chance of hitting the enemy, and tries to maintain such a distance;
-The player runs away for a long time to regenerate HP / MP.
The moderator can award a defeat in a round for passive play only if such moments noticeably prevail.
58 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

This could be your ad.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Here and now will be my ad.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 10.11.21

If I have time to swing the ass, then I will participate, most likely. So just look for a spare mod for every fireman.

H
Hav 10.11.21

I'm ready to take part if moder and obs don't run around the map during matches.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Dobermn
Moder is likely to be. I'm in an inferno bug.

H
Hav 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
yes this is hell. especially on the areata, it is generally impossible to play (the
pir does not run, call him :)

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
ni4ego ne mewaet moderu za nedelyu ka4nut 'bobra i tak je begat' v inferno buge

H
Hav 10.11.21

yok0o
nothing prevents the modern from standing in the city at all. his presence on the map does not give anything, to anyone.

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

yok0o The inferno
bug may not give the moderator's overview, so it's up to the moderator.

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Pavel Abakumov
esli v pvp prisutstvie modera ne tak sil'no mewalo, to v tvt ono o4en 'usugubit

y
yok0o 10.11.21

Dobermn
nu on sledit za passivom, shrine, meditaciei u paladinov naprimer, SPIRITAMI I NOVOI v nvn ...

H
Hav 10.11.21

Ideally: by agreement of the participants, if all participants agree that the modernization is not on the map, it will not be there. If someone does not agree, it will.
Ideal, all at your own peril and risk, and no responsibility.

U
Uncle fred 10.11.21

For PR, I propose to invite forum stars like Obssed (the rider of the firm until you pull, perhaps) into the commentator's room - this move will warm up interest, add views, and indeed!

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald
We would love the stars, but, apparently, they are not very interested in it.

G
Greenaa Morningstar 10.11.21

Write it down.
1. * Hurricaner
Char name: Sulfury
Traps / ww
2. * rasvet_zakat
Char name: OTMOROZOK_D
Blizzard sorc

y
yamas 10.11.21

Well, the stars need a fee, your business is to interest them! And you seem to be doing a favor

O
Obsessed 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald,: D I'm full of pvp nublo! but the main problem is the lack of time. it only seems that I am constantly on the forum, in fact - when I CAN. :-(

yamas, real stars are Nubotiv, but he preferred real money on watch, bastard ((

P
Pavel Abakumov 10.11.21

yamas
You can chip in, and we will try to draw anyone to these runes: D

g
giggle 10.11.21

I want to go

Q
QLinkee 10.11.21

Goodwin Emerald wrote:
rider firm until you pull, perhaps