3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfosto660 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Problem finding servers. (Arma 2)

Yesterday I played Arma II OA - everything was fine, I saw the server, and everything is fine, today I go into the game - the server list is empty.
- I opened ports.
- Steam version.
- I checked the integrity of the cache.
- BattlEye updated.
I looked on the Internet, basically they say that "You are playing on a pirated version, you'd better buy a license", everything else is rubbish.
8 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 10.11.21

gfosto660 Everything
just abruptly disappeared? Strange, what software was installed in this period of time?

g
gfosto660 10.11.21

strelok312
No, I didn't install any software.

h
hipnike 10.11.21

gfosto660

It happens sometimes, patience, and everything will be restored!

s
strelok312 10.11.21

gfosto660
I think there was a punkbuster in 2nd arm, maybe you need to update? By the way, maybe you just put something wrong in the filter?

g
gfosto660 10.11.21

strelok312
The filter has already been checked, all settings were on the "standard", PB most likely would be updated automatically, like BE.

s
strelok312 10.11.21

gfosto660
Even the most interesting it became, from what so.
Ping is definitely not small?

s
strelok312 10.11.21

I found it on one of the forums of the army:
"I had the same problem. Or does not see the servers at all, or sees, but when you click on it, it disappears. Scratched my turnips, rolled back to beta patch 101480, already tested and everything is fine. Not I'm sure you have it too, but it's worth a try. "
Are you incentivized, haven't you looked for a solution to this problem in the manuals? There are usually solutions to many problems.

s
strelok312 10.11.21

gfosto660
Try to install the beta version.
I also read that one guy could not find the server either, as it turned out he just deleted part of his profile name.
Also, this is of course completely nonsense, but maybe you are looking for local servers, and not the Internet?