3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
F-19 08.11.19 04:00 am

The best horror movies

Napravljeni current chislom to the video store I decided to buy a horror movie but the problem a lot of films to sense small being a fan of zombie johtaa required to create TOP horror movies

my

1 dawn of the dead (masterpiece)

2 Wii=)

3 land of the dead

4 a Nightmare on elm street (made a big impression in childhood)
158 Comments
Sort by:
D
Denis-Denis 08.11.19

The most terrible horror movies,probably,Japanese.

F
F-19 08.11.19

while Yes
dark water
call
missed call (I think so)

A
A.Soldier of Light 08.11.19

The best horror movies
Strangers (Aliens)

B
Besil 08.11.19

Cube(Cube)

F
F-19 08.11.19

on exactly the Wrong year in 95 I remember looking pissed =D

F
F-19 08.11.19

All the classic tipo

Day of the living dead and so on.

While the modern (to remove Stoll have forgotten or sophisticated audience went)

M
McEclipse 08.11.19

no good horror movies

P
Pew-Pew-Pew 08.11.19

Pet cemetery

N
Naglyy kotyara 08.11.19

It seems that Other is called. There's still Nicole Kidman plays a mother whose two children and the whole Kahal lives in the house with the crazy servants. In the end it turns out that they all died a long time ago...really a movie on brains presses. if of course they are..))

J
J-BoB 08.11.19

romero

G
Gela 08.11.19

The exorcist, it's time. so.. still remember the frightened child, Warlock, I think he was called. Of the last horror don't even know which is better, as it not chtoli, let's just say that I liked more or less: the grudge 2, hills have eyes and the last missed call. if Other is considered a horror, Yes, he is cool too

N
Naglyy kotyara 08.11.19

Generally the relish in the horror of is waiting for the moment when I get scared)) well here, for example, what is terrible is that the room will drop a maniac? well, start to fight, well, it will kill plauger people and a worse death to die...but the expectation that he will do - that's just the chip)) the unknown - she's a bitch on fire...So steers Hitchcock)

N
Nochnoy Zhor 08.11.19

See the Exorcist 1973. I liked it.

D
DeX 08.11.19

yeah me too liked the movie, as far as I know there was first used 25th shot for artistic purposes (i.e. no advertising, like eat popcorn)..in the frame was this mug:
PlayGround.ru

D
DeX 08.11.19

Also call taxis)

PlayGround.ru

J
JONNIK 08.11.19

Wrong turn-Cool!!!

G
GaT [x] 08.11.19

and I generally HATE horror movies!!!

N
Nochnoy Zhor 08.11.19

Frame 25 in the Exorcist... that's what I see, sometimes I shudder, while on the screen some crap show... =))

l
lenant 08.11.19

How pralno writes Eksartist? And th for 25 fps? Not the type of notice, but I see and perceive, right?

D
DeX 08.11.19

Exorcist = The Exorcist

there's just inserted another frame in addition to 24-m, if you look carefully it is easy to see. See for example Fight club there too.