3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lee_priest07 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Low FPS (Fallout 4)

Has anyone run Fallout 4 with a playable FPS on such garbage? If yes, what did you put for this, mods, configs, etc.
AMD Athlon 64 X2 5200+ 2.7GHz
4 Gb RAM
AMD Radeon HD 6670 1 Gb
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 10.11.21

lee_priest07
has a sea of ​​mods that reduce the resolution of textures, shadows and other things, which significantly increases FPS at the expense of graphics. try experiment

l
lee_priest07 10.11.21

AleXStein
has already tried a lot of things, I want to be sure. It was playable, of course, but in some places just tin fps

44lok 10.11.21

lee_priest07
There and on i7-4790K + R9 280X + 24 ram = tin :)
Don't spoil your impression of Fallout ... with this part of the game.

i
intolerable 10.11.21

lee_priest07
in some places the game itself sags to unplayable frames per second. I have 80% of the card 60 fps stable, but in some it drops to 2-3 fps and nothing can be done unless you cross quickly. although of course it rarely happens. in other places it drops to 20-25 fps.
so if you have where the thread in Boston shows a stable 30 fps, then everything is fine, and just do not bother much in those places where it falls at all. it is a crooked game engine.

x
xxxska 10.11.21

lee_priest07 Take down
shadows with a mod, and any garbage on the wasteland - also demolish grass with mods. You can lower the resolution of textures to a heap, as the previous speaker correctly suggested (just not much - the hardware doesn't seem to be much shit). If it hangs indoors - remove the fog with a mod. I set the current to the fog - stable 30 fps at a minimum of game settings (My hardware: intel core i3 3220, ASUS GeForce GT 630 700Mhz 4096Mb 1100Mhz, 4 gb RAM).

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

intolerable
Kinh screen and the name of the location where the FPS drops abruptly.

A
Apokalipsis113 10.11.21

http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/978/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/9835/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/102/?
You can start with this trinity. In the Configuration tool, there will essentially be as much optimization as necessary: ​​however, it can significantly affect the gameplay. The particles can be cut right away, it won't even be particularly noticeable. The range of downloads can cut extremely hard on the mechanics of the game. The number of game slots can break quests and world simulation.

i
intolerable 10.11.21

nestrbob
just behind the 111 shelter, for example, there is a road, not a path that leads to the settlement, namely, a road half hidden underground, after passing along this road, the mole rats attack, that's about in that area the FPS drops by at least 20 fps. I even went about a circle, the zone where the FPS falls, and as soon as you get out of it, the FPS is again stable.

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

unbearable
I went on this road with rats, FPS falls, but not so critical - my 20 points were cut off, and you write from 60 to 2-3x.
Spoiler

i
intolerable 10.11.21

nestrbob
read carefully on this road, and I wrote that 20 cuts off somewhere, but completely falls, in small locations it happens, either a basement, or a cellar in Boston where there are raiders, there are places from one wall to another you can spit, almost corridor, and the FPS falls wildly. I will not say for sure now. But I remember that the location is downloadable, there is not enough space, and the FPS sags wildly.

S
Sergey Donaev 10.11.21

I have similar configurations of the computer, three programs and configuring the config and all the rules have passed twice

n
nestrbob 10.11.21

intolerable
I went through the whole game twice, collected all the collections - in one word I climbed everything, but did not notice the critical drop in FPS.

i
intolerable 10.11.21

nestrbob
happy for you. it happens.