3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AUSAR 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Fallout 4 crashes (Fallout 4)

In general, as soon as I installed Fallout 4, launched it in windowed mode, it went. Then I changed to widescreen, launched it, started a new game, and after the intro, the game just closes, as if it was not open. Now I have installed patch 1.30 and it won't start in window or widescreen, help! License, steam version.
Systems:
Intel Core i5-2450M
8 GB RAM
Windows 7 64-bit
Nvidia 520m
Also on 2 computers there is Windows 10 Pro (64-bit), only there it cannot even start, immediately writes "the termination of the Fallout 4 program"
10 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yushimitsy 10.11.21

We need to wait for new patches.

J
Jurg19ua 10.11.21

I seem to have the same problem (the game closes after a random delay of about 10-15 seconds). I tried to look through the debugger - will there be any error when closing the game, and it is - 0xC0000005: Access violation reading location 0x0000000C. What can I suppose - the game is trying to read some value from memory using some address with a shift of 0xC, but at the same time the source address due to some error turns out to be 0x0, so as a result, a call to the wrong address is obtained, and means - game crash. For those who do not quite understand what this is about, I’ll just say that the problem can be either in the driver version (DirectX, or video card, but if there were no problems with the same drivers, this is not the problem), or in inappropriate access to the file (or the absence of this file, if the problem with access is excluded), or in a software error in the game (but then most players would have crashed). One way or another - the problem, apparently, is in the game itself, and should be solved in the next patches.

m
mikkelito 10.11.21

Jurg19ua here about such errors read
http://rescuero.com/2013/09/oshibka-pri-zapuske-prilozheniya-0xc0000005/

J
Jurg19ua 10.11.21

mikkelito
Well ... I, nevertheless, think that it is better for me to know what is at stake if you throw me a link to a site with some dubious articles, and in any case - a completely different problem is discussed there ...

Here a list of all possible exception codes on NT systems, here you can find 0xC0000005 via Ctrl + F:
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc704588(d=lightweight,l=en-us , v = PROT.10) .aspx

If the description provided on msdn is not entirely clear - an error occurs when accessing a memory area that cannot be accessed (read / write).

J
Jurg19ua 10.11.21

Possible solution to the problem (it helped me):
If at the root of the game in the directory. Data Strings there are only files ending in _ru - you need to change the language in the Fallout4_Default.ini and steam_api.ini configs (they are in the game folder), and in Fallout4.INI (lies in Users * username * My Documents (may be called Documents) My Games Fallout4 ) - change the line sLanguage = en to sLanguage = ru, and everything should work as it should. Only the game needs to be launched not through the launcher, but through Fallout4.exe!

Alternative solution (if you need English):
1. Download files from this distribution (I hope links to such resources are not prohibited here) and put them in the folder. Data Strings , which is at the root of the game:
https://kat.cr /fallout-4-english-patch-t11557829.html
2. In the folder Data Video rename the files so that:.
Endgame_FEMALE_A_RU.bk2 -> Endgame_FEMALE_A_EN.bk2
Endgame_FEMALE_B_RU.bk2 -> Endgame_FEMALE_B_EN.bk2
Endgame_MALE_A_RU.bk2 -> Endgame_MALE_A_EN.bk2
Intro_ru.bk2 -> Intro_en.bk2
Endgame_MALE_B_RU.bk2 -> Endgame_MALE_B_EN.bk2

T
TolstyiKoko 10.11.21

Fallout4 Hello everyone yesterday, I installed the Fallout 4 Patch [Update v1.2.37] and the game crashed after 5 seconds after launching. It solved the problem by deleting 3 files along the path C: Users username Documents My Games Fallout4 deleted Fallout4Prefs, Fallout4Custom, Fallout4 and all the game is working.

d
danone78 10.11.21

exactly! also registered, thanks!

A
AUSAR 10.11.21

Denis2312
where?

A
AVV_1974 10.11.21

put mods through the nexus mod manager. Ira works norms, one problem - when choosing a building / electrician, the game just crashes ... it's a shame, can someone tell me how to solve the problem.

g
gaewiyt 10.11.21

People, I have such a problem, I installed the automatron DLC, all the rules work at the beginning, only now he does not want to interact with the workbench for robots and without it you cannot go through the DLC, I restarted the game, I have the latest patch 1.4
what to do, tell me ??