3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dobronrav 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Which career is better. (The Sims 3)

We discuss which job is better and why. How do I better end my career as a Cooking and Scientist. And you?
53 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bera 10.11.21

I like everything. Writer's salary is good and three working days a week. It is also good to be an astronaut, in general you go to work once a week. The workload of the surgeon is large and the working day is not standardized. The easiest way is to become a culinary librarian, but there is no such profession, only a goal. My beloved Simon is a mad scientist who often comes home from work burned.

s
stalkir golg-ovec 10.11.21

Detective and Hunter because of the big salary

A
Alina4kAKauGurI 10.11.21

What professions are more paid?

D
Dobronrav 10.11.21

Anyone, depending on how you work, if you persist, then they give an increase.

A
Andrew z 10.11.21

Better a writer) In general - no matter what the character loves you and what he does best - let it work. Everything is like life, isn't it?) There are no bad professions ... And in order to get a solid income, you need to work hard. Elementary :-)

S
Shadow 10.11.21

I don’t know what a career .. but I made a rock star .. and with the addition of twilight, he began to receive from me in the subway for playing the guitar for 500 for 1 handout! and I have dozens and dozens of these handouts .. I already wrote about this somewhere ... in short, my sim halavshchik is fully pumped =)

D
Dobronrav 10.11.21

And I decided to end all my careers with my aunt.

A
Alina4kAKauGurI 10.11.21

And now I already have 4 celebrity stars, of course there are not enough skills, I want to climb all the new establishments in the Twilight add-on, and so discounts are given to him in stores, and at work of cinematography he gets enough, performs all sorts of tasks, so my Sims has slightly arranged his apartment, by the way he was dragged to the bars, he is constantly asked to dance or order a drink so that the club will be advertised :) I like it!

S
Shadow 10.11.21

but I'm bored on the contrary .. I'm thinking of turning off the tasks .. well, what can they give me?

B
Bera 10.11.21

I have a cosmonaut 16,000 a week, a thief in law, a crazy scientist, and the old ones who shut down at dusk were a doctor, an anchor of 3400 news programs a day, have tried almost all careers. But the writer, artist, musician I like the salary is good. My Simons also have four stars, an astronaut (she stopped going to work-glitch at dusk) and a mad scientist, they give 6 wardrobes, 3 sofas, 3 grill, 1 fountain. And they tortured him with invitations, she rushed from the hospital with the baby to the party, put him in someone else's bed and went to have fun.

L
LvEnoK008 10.11.21

My girl at the 5th level got confused in music.

A
Alina4kAKauGurI 10.11.21

And mine works in cinematography, already by 4 degrees, but they raise it for too long, maybe you know a way to raise it faster?

D
Dobronrav 10.11.21

Alina4kAKauGurI, I don't know. I had a dream for 5-6 hours worked. And now I installed the mods. And everything is only an hour.

S
Solomon x 1000 10.11.21

For me, it works like his .... Designer !!! well, good job, you can work at any time

D
Dobronrav 10.11.21

O! Hooray now they are working again as they should. I probably don’t remember exactly the career of a detective or detective. The agent is not interested.

S
Shadow 10.11.21

sculptor career is interesting ... to make a house completely furnish it with all possible sculptures ... to make a room out of ice ...
I had such a house but the preservation flew ... I got the main sim ...

a
allen_woka 10.11.21

a fireman can quickly become rich;)

D
Dobronrav 10.11.21

By the way, being a writer is not bad. Quite. You will write a lot of books. Big livelihood. Easy Money.

S
Shadow 10.11.21

and how much time it takes for them: far from easy ... but on the first 3 sims without add-ons, this is the best option

D
Dobronrav 10.11.21

Shadow

And what do you think of my Sims? Most are the most 3. And even without patches.