3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Leemansky 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Texture bug in Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin (Dark Souls 2)

Friends! Who fixed the texture bug in Dark Souls 2 Scholar of the First Sin? NPC and Hero! Hand on the head and legs running next to me! Share information! Please!

Spoiler
17 Comments
Sort by:
t
treadbmx 10.11.21

LeeManSky
i have the same problem

G
Gold-man 10.11.21

Update drivers for video, directX.
18 fps? is it in reissue well optimized? Change the card

E
ElfeoreGrans 10.11.21

Guys, tell me, but if you play without a video card and in the game there is such crap as on the screen, then this can not be fixed? do you need a vidyuha?

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

ElfeoreGrans
In the sense of using only the integrated graphics core in the central processor?

E
ElfeoreGrans 10.11.21

at_sagor
Yes

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

ElfeoreGrans H
-yes ... as far as I know, the built-in kernel has not gone that far, but since I am not fond of such things, I can’t help you specifically. Unless I can advise you to find the comparative characteristics of the core with video cards, if they reach the minimum requirements of the game, then the game should at least start and run, but at the expense of stability and graphic artifacts, this is generally a dark forest for me, there are still other technologies.

E
ElfeoreGrans 10.11.21

at_sagor
I play old games like nfsmw 2005 without a video card, and ds2 starts, but this appears from the very beginning.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

ElfeoreGrans
But the game is from 2014 and the requirements for it are many times greater, there is nothing to compare.

E
ElfeoreGrans 10.11.21

at_sagor
Ok, but if you look at the same textures of the surrounding world ds, then there is no such thing as with characters and at medium settings the game does not slow down, the problem is purely in the textures of the characters.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

ElfeoreGrans
Yes, who knows why this happens at all, I think it is precisely because the video card or graphics core cannot cope with the data flow and starts to lag all this, again, the software does not work equally well for everyone, and even in them it does not always the same technologies are used. There are many reasons, and why so, you can guess for a long time.

PS Does Dark Souls II actually run for you?

E
ElfeoreGrans 10.11.21

at_sagor
My previous comment, ds- dark souls 2.

A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

ElfeoreGrans
Sorry, I’m already dull at night. Something pereklinit and began to think that you are writing about Dangeon Siege 2.

E
ElfeoreGrans 10.11.21

at_sagor
Happens =)

d
drag_in 10.11.21

ElfeoreGrans
when with troubles textures, it is usually advised to update / change / rollback drivers for the video card .. have you tried it?
I saw that you have a built-in vidyah, but you still have drivers ..

E
ElfeoreGrans 10.11.21

drag_in
Drivers do not require updating, writes, rolled back, did not help.

d
drag_in 10.11.21

whose drivers are there? Windows or Intel? may change ..

D
DNKru 10.11.21

ElfeoreGrans
Technically, this is also a video card. And it also requires drivers. If Intel, then look for Intel HD Graphics for your processor.