3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Toxa911 10.11.21 07:49 pm

How to get here ??? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't get to this place on Spikerog.

14 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asyran.zero 10.11.21

Quest only.

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Asyran.zero
For what if not a secret ???

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 10.11.21

No quest is required for this! you just approach the main entrance to the estate, and there will be a small canopy on the left, onto which Geralt can pull himself up and climb. Well, further there will already be just a path up!

D
Drktmplr 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
so sure, he also suffered for a long time, but he found it himself, he jumped everything !!!!

D
Drktmplr 10.11.21

Toxa911
seems to me you are a dirty cheat!

B
Bupycop 10.11.21

Toxa911
You enter the house, which stands on a cliff, break the boards with aard and jump onto the ledge.

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

Drktmplr
So what, maybe he's replaying the game. In Dying Light, I used trainers to go through the main plot, then the add-on (only the add-on without cheats).
UPD: do not pass but, re-pass.

r
rus team pervik 10.11.21

there is a place of power

h
halepa 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev wrote correctly, on the platform in front of the house on the left there are lard-stones, there you have to jump nadot ..

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
Thanks helped

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Drktmplr
Hmm ... If I go through the game FIG knows how fast, then here I do not see anything wrong.
UnknownAssassin Thank you
for your support)))

D
Drktmplr 10.11.21

Toxa911
In the days of my youth, people who played with cheats (even though they passed through at least re-passed) were not respected, to put it mildly, so those caught red-handed remained outcasts and no one discussed anything with them, did not communicate and did not play, they were CHEATERS !!! there is nothing more to say. Although times have changed, now probably no one pays attention to this (except for me a malicious oldfag :-))))) I even have an acquaintance, he plays at the beginning with cheats and then without !!! I remember the case, I probably tormented myself and the game and the computer for three days while playing Onimusha 3 Demon Siege, there it was necessary to pass some tests in order to open the fairies or clothes for them that gave some kind of bonus (now I don't remember exactly). So I knocked off all the fingers on the gamepad to pass them, BUT I DID IT AND WAS INSANE HAPPY AND Proud of myself !!! And here, straight day two after that I meet an acquaintance and he brags about how the whole game passed in a day, I was in shock, HOW!?!?!?!?!?! And it turns out that he passed it with a trainer, I was ready to just kill him !!!! Therefore, I have a sharply negative attitude towards such people, although everyone does it as he wants, so do not be offended.
zs
by the way, the Witcher is too EASY, I go to death just without jitters and nerves - I would like more !!! not nerdiness BUT IT'S DIFFICULTY IN THE GAME, RIDDLES and DETECTIVE (Arx Fatalis), COMBAT TECHNIQUES (Severance: Blade of Darkness) so that there are no monsters in every swamp, so that there are only a few of them, but the fight with EACH OF THEM was like the first battle with a griffin TO DEATH one mistake and you are a corpse, so that they had to be tracked down, studied and prepared to meet with them. In general, as in the books of the series !!!!

T
Toxa911 10.11.21

Drktmplr
I will not condone using cheats. But to go through the game for the 8th time and every time to look for lava is a little annoying. Although I went through Without cheats for the first time ... And now I go through a lot of games without cheats. The same Darksiders, Dead Space, 2,3 and the first two parts of the witcher. and at the first problem, I don't run to download the trainer, but I sit and suffer until I get through. And you are mistaken on my brush.

D
Drktmplr 10.11.21

Toxa911
Drktmplr wrote:
as he wants, so do not be offended.