3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sugo77 10.11.21 07:49 pm

Neverwinter Nights 2, year: 2015, are there still those who: play, build, create mods, or just remember the game? (Neverwinter Nights 2)

Hello, still sometimes: I play, build, create mods for NWN2, but much less often than before, real life, everything, but I never forgot about the still best DND RPG game in its genre! ...
Sometimes I play (I go for 5-10 minutes) on servers such as:
1. Baldur's Gate: The Sword Coast Chronicles
2. Sigil - Citys of Doors
3. Fallen Empire The Legends of Arcadia
4. Sundren & Icewind Dale
On all the above servers , people are still playing, but in a much smaller amount than before, and it is not surprising, this game in the next 2016 on October 31 will be exactly 10 years old, anniversary! By the way, next October it will be necessary to somehow celebrate the anniversary of our favorite DND RPG game: Neverwinter Nights 2, don't forget! ... :)
28 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 10.11.21

Great. I also play it from time to time, but each time less and less: since the game has already been studied in length and breadth, the battles are ridiculously easy (this is according to the rules of AD&D 3.5), and count the mods in Russian almost not. I did not create a fashion for it myself, only for the first part - a global improvement of the main company of the game in all aspects, I worked for about three years, but I abandoned this too - somehow the interest faded away.

G
GamOl 10.11.21

I remember playing ... though the last time, a long time ago, this thing was ...

S
ScaryZerGG 10.11.21

On the single, I recently went through the original campaign, just delighted with the mechanics of the game, now I'm going to go through addons. Mask of the Betrayer reminded Zelda very much with its parallel black-and-white world) In general, Neverwinter 2 is an RPG that has no equal until now :)

M
MunchkiN 616 10.11.21

Recently I remembered the game, but I didn’t manage to get through
and even the grafon. The grafon of course was mighty, yes, as it already seems, and there is no grafon.
I have never done complicated mods for this game, because on the face of it, the couple threw out a mistake. and minya so from this bombaleilo. the editor potentially mattered to me in this game when I waited on it.

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

ScaryZerGG, golden words!

MunchkiN 616, in DND RPG games, it's far from the schedule, get a well-deserved minus! ;) :)
Look at what else: old, ancient, DOS, 1990s DND RPG games sometimes I play, and do not complain about the graphics, because, for me personally, in DND RPG games, the main thing is the atmosphere!:

By the way, by the way , I would be insanely happy if they made the game: Neverwinter Nights 3 on the old engine, but if only they did it! ...

S
ScaryZerGG 10.11.21

Sugo77 has
now released Might & Magic X from ubeisoft in this style like.
PS I really don’t understand - the dragon age is being used by biotopes, but for some reason they have forgotten about Neverwinter 3!

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

The first NWN is better than the second. In general, there are the best opportunities for creating your own maps, on a par with Varik 3.

D
Dark kahn 10.11.21

Might & Magic X is step by step, but NWN is not.

S
ScaryZerGG 10.11.21

Dark Kahn
I did not compare NVN with M & M X, wrote to Sugo77's post about dnd games that X is in the same style as games on his vidos

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

On the occasion of the anniversary, I decided to download the old school PvP build since Neverwinter Nights 1, in Neverwinter Nights 2: Sorcerer Paladin Level: 40 at DC: 51, on the server: Fallen Empire (There level cap: 40 in Neverwinter Nights 2):
- on this PvP video build is made through the race: Yuan-Ti, and my favorite race: Drow (with spell resist), I'm currently pumping / improving my old build on the server: Fallen Empire, I remember my youth ... This foreign server is still played by a couple of players, and there are Russians, at what leveling there is instantaneous, and the level cap is captivating: 40, on the other servers in the DND RPG game: Neverwinter Nights 2-maximum level: 30, and very slow pumping ...

Don't think of it as an advertisement, it's just a flood of nostalgia in honor of the upcoming 10th anniversary of the beloved DND RPG game of 2006: Neverwinter Nights 2.

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

In honor of the upcoming 10th anniversary of the DND RPG game: Neverwinter Nights 2, in a couple of days (Literally in 2-4 days on the server: Fallen Empire you can download absolutely any build up to level cap: 40 without much straining) downloaded his favorite PvP PvM PvE build on the most favorite PvP PvM PvE server with level cap: 40:
Fallen Empire (IP: 130.0.226.66:5121):
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

Neverwinter Nights 2, PvP (03/09/2015): Monk Stunner (Me) Level: 40 Versus Ranger Archer Level: 40:

The enemy volunteered himself, saying: "use your strong build", said that this is his "best build", Well, what to get lost knowing the mechanics of NWN NWN2, although immediately after death the player left the game, and this circumstance was upsetting, since almost no one already plays Neverwinter Nights 2. In this duel, it was clear to everyone in advance which build would win, do not go to the fortune-teller: Antiarcher vs. Archer. A more honest, more correct, fairer, and more interesting duel would be: Archer versus Archer, I wanted to propose a similar duel, but the player had already left the game, and never returned, there was no such opportunity.

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

Neverwinter Nights 2, Server Review With 60+ Races And Classes (03/13/2015):

Neverwinter Nights 2, Race 1: Beholder, Class: Monk, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

Neverwinter Nights 2, Race 2: Winter Wolf , Class: Monk, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

Neverwinter Nights 2, Race 3: Modron, Monodrone, Class: Monk, Server: Sigil-City of Doors expansion:

Neverwinter Nights 2, Race 4: Earth Mephit, Class: Monk, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

Neverwinter Nights 2, Race 5: Lycanthrope, Werewolf Werewolf, Class: Monk, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

Neverwinter Nights 2, Races (Underdark) 6-7: Mindflayer Illithid, Drider, Class: Monk, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

Journey to Sigil, the City of Doors! Center of the Universe !:

m
mast_die 10.11.21

NWN, NWN2 ... it was a great time :)

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

Neverwinter Nights 2, Race 10 (Undead): Wraith (Self-disguise 50%), Server: Sigil - City of Doors:
- 17:17-gathered a group of players of different races in a joint campaign
Neverwinter Nights 2, Races 11, 12.13: Efreet , Azer, Vampire, Server: Sigil-City of Doors expansion:

Neverwinter Nights 2, Races 14, 15 (Undead): Zombie, Ghoul, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

Others-various, various videos (170+) on Russian from DND RPG games 2006 release: Neverwinter Nights 2:
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLWmciQq_ercJn37uuargTcFqi0lMrSUaA

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

Neverwinter Nights 2, Races 16, 17, 18, + PvP: Dragon, Bronze (Young), Giant, Hill, Devil, Paellryon, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

48: 30-RP switched to PvP, and did not attack I was the first, but just stupidly "defended", the thieves (Players) decided to sharpen me, and then kill me, but broke off, quickly pumped the skill of "picking locks" (47:04), in general, I got my bearings and realized that to do and how to deal with the offenders, in general, the guys: "The wrong one was attacked", by the way, the players are Russian-speaking in fact (I saw them before), in general, it was fun, Russian-speaking players know how to have fun and diversify any game, and boredom, though personally I was in a bad mood, and fatigue after a day of duty, + the parents who came to visit, were not up to RP ... And according to the canons of the DND-monster does not understand the language of people,so I was stupidly silent ...
Server with 60+ races and classes (For those who like to play roles roleplay RP role play RP, there is where in what in whom to roam, for the player's choice, almost all creatures from Forgotten Realms Forgotten Realms Forgotten Kingdoms, and Faerun Faerun, the choice is huge):
Sigil - City of Doors expansion
Server IP: 80.202.95.199:5121

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

Neverwinter Nights 2 + Neverwinter Nights, Races 19, 20: Minotaur, Lizardfolk:

NWN2, Minotaur In: Dressing Room, Pool, Sauna, Bath, Prison, Server: Sigil-City of Doors expansion:
- 00: 00-Dressing Room; 11: 10-Arena 1 Labyrinth; 13: 30-Pool; 15: 00-Sauna "Russian Bath"; 27: 07-Temple; 30: 10-Prison Arena 2 Combat dummy

Neverwinter Nights 2, Safe Leveling On Combat dummy, Sigil - City of Doors:
- I don’t know how much free experience you can get on combat dummies, but on the other hand, as always, on combat dummies, you can thoroughly test the damage of your game characters, in general, useful gizmos ...

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

Neverwinter Nights 2, Races 29, 30, 31: Troll, Ogre, Slaad, Blue, + Spell: Dimension Door Teleport, Server: Sigil-City of Doors expansion ::
- 01:25 - Spell: Dimension Door Teleport

S
Sugo77 10.11.21

NWN2, Races 47-50: Demon, Succubus (DC), Devil, Erinyes, Nymph (Saves), Night Hag (Ethereal Jaunt), Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion:

NWN2, Races 51-55: Bugbear, Hobgoblin, Ogrillon, Orog, Arcanaloth, Server: Sigil - City of Doors:

Neverwinter Nights 2, Races 56, 57: Half-Ogre Half Ogre, Gnoll Gnoll, Server: Sigil - City of Doors:

Neverwinter Nights 2, Races 58, 59, 60, 61: Ice Mephit, Fire Mephit, Pixie, Slaad, Mud, Server: Sigil - City of Doors expansion: