3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sensibleknight 10.11.21 07:51 pm

Bug in the quest \ "Message for Whiterun \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The problem with the task "Message for Whiterun" In the list of tasks hangs "Message for Whiterun" and everything is done there, but it does not end. I tried to finish this quest through the console, but after that I did not start the "Battle of Whiterun" quest
8 Comments
Sort by:
A
ANDREWBENDER 10.11.21

If you succeed in completing the "Message for Whiterun" task through the console, then also try to start "Battle of Whiterun" through the console.

S
Sensibleknight 10.11.21

ANDREWBENDER
Tried it, the quest doesn't start

S
Sensibleknight 10.11.21

Everything, I fixed everything. Reinstalled the game and everything is fine

x
xCyberpunKx 10.11.21

Hmm, all the same, Skyrim is a great game, how many times has passed, and there has never been a turn in the plot to negotiate a truce, divide cities and sit at the same table with Ulfric and Thulium. But then it happened. I am pleasantly surprised.

D
Dmitry Gorpinich 10.11.21

Another problem: he took the ax, but Ulfric does not take, what is the point?

A
AlexBalex 10.11.21

took the ax gave the jarl in Whiterun and he says what to leave for himself, what to do?

A
Assassins11148 10.11.21

And I have another problem with the same quest. The game simply crashes after Balgruf asks to take the ax to Ulfric (on the side of the Imperials)

D
Darth Lad 10.11.21

I had such a problem with this quest when Ulfrik gave an ax to take the Whiterun Jarl, I come to Whiterun, atam in the heavenly kitchen, a lot of people stand and do nothing, and the Whiterun Jarl I go up to him and I can’t talk, this person is busy, what to do?