3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wolfsherz214 10.11.21 07:51 pm

Save problem !! (Dying Light)

So, I went through the whole game. It was an old version, so I deleted it, but kept it. Installed a new version with The Following add-on. To begin with, I checked if the save of the passed game was working, it was proposed to convert it to a new format of the new version of the game, okay, done - the save works. This is the background. Next, I'm starting a new game in The Following, leaving the old save alone. This is where the problem begins. The add-on has already gone through several missions, the save icon blinked regularly, but when you exit the game to the menu / desktop, and then want to continue, that old save is loaded and again offers to convert to a new version of the game, progress in The Following WILL NOT BE SAVED! ! Pirate game (RLD), repack from the hatub. Actually, the question is why the progress in The Following is not saved and you have to start a new game every time ??
3 Comments
Sort by:
n
newalen 10.11.21

wolfsherz214
I had a similar problem, and also with the repacks from the khattab. But he’s not to blame, I just had to be more careful. So I installed the repack from the khattab version 1.6.2 in my opinion. Accordingly, the save lay on the way user, programs date, steam ... and so on. Then he deleted it, having previously copied the save. Then I installed The Following add-on from the khattab too, but I saw that the save paths were different in 1.11. In my case, the user, my documents ,,, and at the first start she also asked to convert the file, but I did not risk Dying Light and everything connected with it, then through the search deleted everything that was sitting somewhere in hidden folders ... and it helped me.

n
newalen 10.11.21

wolfsherz214 After
reinstalling the game, and throwing my save, the only thing that the game gives me now is a message that I'm using a modified save or something like that, but I don't pay attention to this, because my save is not converted and fits like a repack of mechanics , and on the hottab. The only thing I did was, before starting to throw my save, I started the game from the beginning, that is, the moment when the hero leaves the kamatose. replacement and play.

w
wolfsherz214 10.11.21

newalen
Thanks for the help. Dealt with the problem. I copied the save, deleted everything from the "steam" folder, started a new game (main campaign), completed the first mission just in case (saved the survivor), left the game, registered the path, put the copied save there and started The Following, left again, entered - Hurrah! Everything works, progress is saved.