3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
DeathColdUA 10.11.21 07:51 pm

no splash screen in main menu (Resident Evil 4)

Madiark
You don’t have one screensaver and you’re already complaining and looking for help, but I don’t only have videos in the regular version, and there are no cutscenes at all !. And when a screen with QTE appears, then a black screen is constantly visible, then different angles of location, and what is happening at that moment is not visible. And so, I went through the original RE4 called Bio Hazard 4, on the keyboard all this time.
10 Comments
Sort by:
L
Los Vladus 10.11.21

Death_Cold Aaaaa
!!! was the case yes !!! moreover, the textures from the most ported game were (high-quality) .. with pumping music in the background but without the participation of specific individuals ... and you don't understand what's going on and what's the matter ... just have time to press the already known keyboard shortcuts ... and there are no videos was in the Browser (Menu) .... then it seemed that the original DVD with the game came across to me and I looked at everything in a new way ... although I was so used to what happened before ... and these videos are so "smashed". ..

M
Madiark 10.11.21

AR3E
so this video is present in the re-releases or you just posted a link to the vidos?

A
AR3E 10.11.21

Madiark
Just a video. It doesn't seem to be in my Steam version either, but I remember very well that it was re-released on PS2 and, sort of, in the first edition on PC.

M
Madiark 10.11.21

AR3E
and could you check if this video is in Steam versions or not, thanks in advance

A
AR3E 10.11.21

Madiark
No, no.

M
Madiark 10.11.21

AR3E
thanks for the answer now I can sleep more peacefully :)

A
AR3E 10.11.21

Madiark
Not at all, apply. And what is the reason for the interest in the video?

M
Madiark 10.11.21

AR3E
Well, the fact is that back in 2008, when I was a schoolboy, I first got acquainted with the Resident evil series from the fourth part, and despite the crappy control and disadvantages of the port on the PC of the game as a whole
(by the way, I did not know at that time that the game was unsuccessful port from the worst version with PS2) I went through the game several times and every little thing, even this video, left positive memories of the game in my memory, and the lack of reprinting this video for me is a minus, although not so significant

A
AR3E 10.11.21

Madiark
I see, I thought something like that initially. I myself remembered about this video, probably a trailer, found it and decided to leave it here. Make sure to drink to whoever needs it. Yes.

M
Madiark 10.11.21

AR3E
Well, thank you very much for the video posted, after watching the video, pleasant memories of the game flooded :)