3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lex slim 10.11.21 07:51 pm

Golden Keys (Borderlands 2)

Will anyone explain where the golden keys come from? At the beginning there was 1, played more than 20 of them for several hours, where did it come from?
I found information on the network only about getting through shift codes
21 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alxmo 10.11.21

No idea at all. But they do not give such a straightforward imbue gear, and they break at a time, a little stupid things

Z
Zombn 10.11.21

Golden Keys, a brilliant thing (for those who are not lucky with loot), but excuse me of course, right now they are not needed for 1.8.3 and 1.8.4, loot is already dropped for a sweet soul, the main thing is to know the order of actions.

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

Zombn_
And if you also run into infics with crits with otzhor) Damn, I already wanted to replay it)

L
Lex slim 10.11.21

Zombn_ I
did not understand, but what is the difference between the versions in this regard? (I'm just a noob on the board)

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Lex Slim
Lex Slim wrote:
from where?
It seems like they are given for level-up. If litsuha. In any case, you can correct one file and add 999 pieces.

A
Alxmo 10.11.21

Lex Slim
The difference is in the versions - the new ones have a lot of new content, which gives much more and better. At the time of release, the keys were valued more - since they immediately gave purple guns, which were quite cool at that time. And now there are more legendaries, and there are pearls, and a bunch of all sorts of bundles, and places in which all this is very easy to get, you can sweep yards with an ordinary purple cannon.

M
MrRa 10.11.21

Lex Slim
if you have just started playing, this page will help http://orcz.com/Borderlands_2:_Golden_Key#Latest_SHiFT_Codes
Shifts are entered only in English. version, but it also works on the ru version, as well as saves.
Alxmo
you're wrong., Keys are still valued on the first and second playthrough. then yes, it is no longer relevant.
because on the first playthrough, the chance of a drop of legendaries is not so great, and a pearl and a seraphim are not real at all.

L
Lex slim 10.11.21

MrRa
I, in principle, only wonder what they are given for, and cheating is not a problem.

P
PeroAlxp 10.11.21

Keys are given on holidays or just like that on different pages of gearbox, then on Facebook, then on Twitter, then somewhere else. And this is done so that the population (visit) of their sites does not fall and support the interest of the game among users.
I went in and saw that they had thrown the keys, took them. And launched the game. After all, you will not miss a freebie. And then you look and buy DLS for the game or play the game and tell a friend about it what you remembered about it. And another person will see that there are a lot of keys and a freebie, and will take the game for this, because it will be easy to acquire clothes for yourself. This is pure marketing (on the positive side). If there were no supportive advertisements, studios and games would have died long ago. And so they keep afloat because of such pleasant little things :)

For example, I go into the second border, then into the pre-sequel, in order to enter the keys that give new looks, heads or weapons for the holidays :) And the keys themselves are useless to open the chest, tk. all the gear from the legendaries, and the legendaries do not fall from the chest, only purple or pink gear.

L
Lex slim 10.11.21

So I reduced the keys to 5, ran for several hours, there are already 11 of them, where do they come from? Unclear.
And yet, the higher the level of the Persian, the slower it grows?

M
MrRa 10.11.21

Lex Slim are
you playing a pirate?

L
Lex slim 10.11.21

MrRa
Yes, but what?

M
MrRa 10.11.21

Lex Slim you
can see a repack like this, with key wrapping, in the license only through ciphers you can get keys

L
Lex slim 10.11.21

MrRa
In the sense of "such"? That they themselves appear?

M
MrRa 10.11.21

Lex Slim,
yes, although I haven't heard of such people, it doesn't matter, even pirates, were cheated either by trainers or edited the file

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Zombn_
> the main thing is to know the order of actions, the
order of actions of what?) Jump 10 times, walk around 5 times and you will get a unique one?)
What kind of nonsense are you writing)

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Alxmo is it weak
without bugs?)
Now it makes no sense to play with someone on the network, each has 80+ gaps, and the rest are top unique, although people can't go through the arena, not 80+)

> and a bunch of all sorts of bundles
is called a build)

> With an ordinary purple cannon, you can sweep yards, of
course, if you run for 80+ levs, for 70+ bosses)

in this game, in principle, unics are not needed, and even more so in such quantities. the assassin has enough of Harold and the desert hawk), Salvador is also Harold + a blue pistol from a moxie, and you can buy Harold from vending machines.

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Lex Slim
> Here I reduced the keys to 5, ran for several hours, there are already 11 of them, where do they come from?
> do you play pirate?
> Yes, but what?
so you answered your own question)
pirates were taken away), they can't even download repack norms.

Z
Zombn 10.11.21

Energy Death
I was not talking to this order of actions, I need to read more carefully. (I summarized in the plan, you need to know the sequence of actions so that rare loot falls, and not in terms of unique, and unique? with a red signature to it, all the rest (in addition to mother of pearl, legendary, seraphim and other splash) is simple-loot.

E
Energy death 10.11.21

Zombn_
unique guns are orange, were, are, and will always be in all games.
and the blue ones are blue, some with additional characteristics. can be called as nominal, but this will not work for all guns.
that I have not seen the true seraphim guns with which bosses are killed in 10-30 seconds, turquoise also did not see some kind of epic damage)
but the combination that I described above kills all the bosses, you can search for a video on YouTube, somewhere the kvodan had vidyashki for a look), albeit stolen from bourgeois sites.