3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
moskowcss 08.11.19 04:01 am

Horde (Days Gone)

Hello, prompt who faced, this is a bug or just early in the story yet. Founded map in the Internet, marked her place hordes of freaks, in the location Cascades destroy 3 Horde, and there are 8, and so came to this cave by day and by night, but these hordes there. The plot is not far away again, to not spoil I will say this only just opened 2 region )
2 Comments
Sort by:
b
blin88 08.11.19

But my wife does not play, the TV is constantly looking((

M
Micr0 08.11.19

These points show the Horde only roughly. The Horde itself is constantly moving, so she can just go somewhere.
If to explain in more detail: all these points then you will open the map. And now, when this opportunity is available to you when you to those points coming, they are replaced in the 3 round areas on the map, which can be Horde. Usually one of the points is some kind of cave or large building, and others, these are just places where this Horde hanging out. It is made in connection with the specific mechanics of the destruction, because in the process beginni some individuals can be lost to you they do not look they will appear here in these caves or buildings.

And so, I do not understand why in a hurry. Horde is generally the end game content, you can, of course, they are now fun to kill, but it's not practical, too little resources are still available to you.