3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Joel Miller 10.11.21 07:51 pm

Most underrated games

Here's my personal top:
1) Castlevania: Lords of Shadow is the coolest slasher and just a masterpiece game. The magnificent plot, graphics and soundtrack completely immerse you in the dark world of vampires, wimps and other evil spirits :) One of my favorite games of all time, just a diamond, genuine art ... a wonderful series: (

2) Mafia 2 - I absolutely do not understand people who vilify this game .... Excellent graphics, music, and what an atmosphere and, in addition, a cool plot, which is better than 90% of gangster films :) The only drawback is the empty world and due to this, the absence of additional tasks :(

3) Max Payne 3 - the best shootouts I've ever seen in games :) Maybe not as noir as the previous installments, but that does not negate all its qualities .... plus a great criminal and believable storyline!

4) Alan Wake is a masterpiece from the wonderful Finnish studio Remedy Entertainment that gave us the first two parts of Max :) There is a cool plot and, most importantly, the oppressive atmosphere of Bright Falls and its environs .....

5) Mass Effect 3 is the most emotional part in trilogy, there is an epic plot and the opportunity to bring your whole team together :) Many people got burned because of the final, I personally arranged the final ...
SpoilerShepard heroically sacrificed himself in the name of humanity ... It's just that some players cannot understand that the ending may not always be happy, but it can also be sad and sad just like in life; (

6) LA Noire is a one-of-a-kind game , allowing us to be in the role of police detective Cole Phelps who has to solve a number of crimes. To do this, you will need to inspect the places where they occurred, in search of evidence and all kinds of leads that may lead to the criminal. It is the success of the player's investigative actions that will determine how fully the picture of the incident will be revealed. There is a unique facial animation that no one will probably ever repeat :(

7) Bulletstorm - the most adrenaline action game in history (at least for me) c charismatic characters and of course the main antagonist :) It's a pity that the project did not meet the expectations of developers so that we will see in the near future is unlikely sequel :(

Here all for sure there are more games that I forgot to mention ... And now I would like to look at your tops of the most underappreciated games :)
18 Comments
Sort by:
P
Position 10.11.21

Each of the above games was met quite positively by both players and various gaming publications. What is the undervaluation here? Here, rather, sales failed, and besides, half of the representatives of this list paid off completely.

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Rudik Sargsyan
The plot is quite excellent and logical ... Vito was born into a poor family and he saw nothing but rats and poverty, so that when a little bit of opportunity appeared, he grabbed them to feed himself and his family, and did not ask questions as a "king": what will become of me? and how will this affect me? I am surprised by people who think that he acted like a "six", I just want to ask, how should a beggar, an unknown guy, according to you, should have acted !?

V
Vadimka111 10.11.21

mass effect, alan wake and la noire the rest of the slag.

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Position
Yes, maybe the games were received positively (although I can't say this about Mafia 2), but personally I think almost everything, the games I have listed are true masterpieces and diamonds among the majority of mediocre projects (i.e., in my opinion, deserve much more): ) Well, of course this is my subjective opinion ....... And it is also worth noting that most of them, unfortunately, did not pay off :(

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Vadimka111
Everyone has their own opinion :)

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Share your tops !!!!

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Seven and a half is certainly a strong statement, although how many people have so many opinions ..... Almost all the games I have listed have a rating in the region of 8.5-9.0 points, so you also lowered the rating of games that were underestimated for me :(
Write your top if available :)

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Paul Abrams [Mr. Strelok]
Write in the comments =)
And really did not know ...

M
Mr. Rifleman 10.11.21

Pigius
Share your tops !!!!
What for? Isn't it easier to write my opinion in the comments? In fact, people have already written about underrated games here: http://forums.playground.ru/main/nedootsenyonnye_igry-879577/

M
Mr. Rifleman 10.11.21

Pigius
For me the most underrated is Crysis. Rather, the problem is different. It is a pity for people whose computers can not pull this game, or pull, but at the minimum settings. And so, those who played were very pleased, except for some personalities, who just have more trashak to see enough of the game, dismember more people and douse themselves with blood from head to foot. The essence of Crysis is different, and it is great from start to finish, all three parts. I advise everyone.
Spoiler

The next game (or rather, a game series) is not underestimated, but little known and of little interest. This is a series of Digital Combat Simulator from Eagle Dynamics, dedicated to the detailed reconstruction of the device and control of different types of modern aviation. In short, a series of flight simulators. She is very epic and interesting. I also advise.
Spoiler

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

Paul Abrams [Mr. Strelok]
Well, I don't think Halva is underestimated, after all, it is in the top ten games of all time =)

M
Mr. Rifleman 10.11.21

Pigius
got carried away :) I started to list my favorite games. It always works out that way.

P
Position 10.11.21

Heroes of Might and Magic 4 is one of the most controversial and underrated games in the series. People crave changes, but, one way or another, they are terribly afraid of them (I remember Bloodrayne 2). So it happened with this game of the famous series. Having pleasant (here the question is rather controversial, since most of it falls on an amateur) graphics, excellent sound and musical accompaniment, a rethinking of the gameplay with a number of very successful ideas, an excellent campaign script and a rather functional map editor, the game still failed avoid a huge amount of negative reviews caused, in my opinion, by the difference from the previous game (s) in the series. Interestingly, the game is often criticized simply because of this kind of "tradition". However, the game did not remain without fans at all, one of which I am to this day,

t
trustedSunbro 10.11.21

Pigius It is
better to post such a top to blogs.

B
Brashnashla 10.11.21

Situation
For me, the biggest problem of the 4th part is the merging of locks, there is no logic here and for me personally it spoils the whole atmosphere. And so - quite a good game

m
mangelo 10.11.21

And I really liked the mafia and the mass effect, I didn't even think that they were "undervalued"! But the Hitman, in my opinion, sucks

J
Joel Miller 10.11.21

mangelo
This is not about the Mass Effect and Mafia series in general, but about Mass Effect 3 and Mafia 2 :)

m
mangelo 10.11.21

Pigius
Well, forgive me for not completing the tsyfirki))) specifically about these parts and meant)))