3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0I-o_o-I0 10.11.21 07:51 pm

Pistol Raisa (Dying Light)

On the quest, I found Raisa's pistol, took it, but it did not appear in the inventory (the inventory turned out to be full), it was not thrown on the floor either. Reactivated, went back to the hotel, the pistol was gone. All fucked up? Or can I get it somehow else?
16 Comments
Sort by:
V
VariagGames 10.11.21

0I-o_o-I0
congratulations anywhere dude you fucked up the coolest pistol in the game =))

N
NAGANTT 10.11.21

OOOOOOOOOODA! YOU SENT IT))) By the way, look into the Easter eggs heading, I found the Easter eggs right now I will throw out the screenshots ((

B
BrianCurtis 10.11.21

NAGANTT
What are you so happy about?

N
NAGANTT 10.11.21

THIS is sympathy)))

X
Xx_xXGamerXx_xX 10.11.21

And what is the quest itself called? Storyline?

0I-o_o-I0 10.11.21

Side, you learn as you progress.

DL is certainly good, in each bag there are some cool stuff and other weapons about nothing, you yourself don't notice how the inventory becomes full, but as a normal weapon - so immediately bugs and other crap.

A
AUX_dude 10.11.21

I'm okay with this pistol, I took it, I used it. I am enraged by shooting with a cutoff of three rounds, I then shoot with hattshots and nothing more, and then there are as many as three bullets per one skull, too much.

S
SCAR. 10.11.21

And what is the quest itself called? Storyline?
"Shadow of the King". In the Old City can be obtained.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 10.11.21

0I-o_o-I0
After the restart, all things are erased. I did a favor for myself. Maybe he fell to the lower floor?

K
Kost2006 10.11.21

This barrel was also taken, but it is not in the inventory.

O
OnlineGamer624 10.11.21

I came to this miisia, looked at everything, searched, came to Raisa's room, stole the box, but the pistol was not there. What to do?

0I-o_o-I0 10.11.21

smarik62 Go to the co-op
to the person who has not completed this quest and go through it again. profit

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

I took a pistol in the box, opened the inventory - there is an ordinary "German pistol 9 mm" with a damage of 195.
VariagGames where is the coolest pistol in the game?

V
VariagGames 10.11.21

Ivanych
In the update with a new revolver =))

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

VariagGames
I have already written what was in Raisa's box.

U
Uncle Ivan 10.11.21

if the rais pistol does not appear in the inventory, we run to the nearest safe zone in which there is a player's storage and there will be a rais pistol in orange items, such is the bug if you took it with a full inventory, then it will be in the storage!