3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Shout \ "Dragon Incarnation \" (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Already many times I have undertaken to replay Skyrim, and this has not happened yet ... I arrived at Solstheim - I learned the first word "Incarnations of the Dragon" - I used it several times - and then the game started to crash. It flies out exactly when I want to utter the above shout. There are two mods that affect the shouts Improved Dragon Shouts and Thundering Shouts. But the game crashes even if you turn them off in the launcher ...
Advise, help, what to do then? ..
14 Comments
Sort by:
D
Den4yk 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
disable this one and delete completely something completely different, so try to delete the files and load the save

L
Lyokha Tatarintsev 10.11.21

Den4yk
No, it does not help. and disconnected and deleted. still crashes (

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
means the preservation has crashed, therefore the mod is crooked with a fry, alas, they are such scripts ..

L

Den4yk
Duc and I even cleaned the save from scripts after I made a new save without the above two mods. (although they don't have scripts)

L

I don't want to start a new horror game, but just reinstall Skyrim and continue from the last save ... so there is no guarantee that this will solve the problem.

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev
has an option for me to consider this madhouse myself)) tell me where I got the mods, I'll install them right now, check ...

L

Den4yk
Spoilerhttp: //tes.riotpixels.com/mods/skyrim/gameplay/improved-dragon-shouts
Spoilerhttp: //tesall.ru/files/file/6107-gromovye-kriki/

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev,
keep on waiting, as there will be thoughts, I will unsubscribe in the topic, al by that time others will do

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev was
walking on the network with a solution to the issue and came across this

http://tes-game.ru/load/skyrim/zaklinanija/5855/43-1-0-7682

duck here is the question you have installed the animation of dragon wings?

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev,

in general, check it out)) the game itself was played for a very long time, I had to download the save)) my cry, the dragon incarnation went well without any crashes, see what other mods did not stand up well, and by the way, what did you combine your past passages with and how long have you been using the plugin on which joint?

PS Dada I have not completely set, but the basic files such as how to implement current podrehtovat left but it is only animation ...
PPS installing yet fully mod, faced with a permanent departure, but like the others on the forum link, it means that something in game some troubles)) and the work of scripts, you mean in the plugin itself

Updated
I have never really put mods on the game, but now having played around and finishing the job, I'm sure you have a problem with a set of modifications, why did I decide that? because now I put on an absolutely clean legendary edition, and from the downloaded mods, I only have you presented in the spoiler for reliability, I will add a few more screenshots ...

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

In terms of animation, I didn't think it would be clear, but in terms of bindings, everything is fine ...

T
TeMiR_999 10.11.21

You will have to remove the mods and save or clean them

L

Den4yk
Mod for improving the scream that you posted in the link I saw, but did not put it, I am satisfied with the vanilla scream, without wings and new features.
I have been using two of my mods for a long time. Let's say, in terms of screams, they are a must-have for me.
Eh, an infection, you still have to demolish sky ...
Thank you, my friend, for your efforts. Unfortunately, this game engine is not immune from crashes and crashes, even a clean game)

D
Den4yk 10.11.21

Lyokha Tatarintsev,
so today I wanted to notice this, especially not for that;)