3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex mahone 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Sons of Anarchy

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

Year: 2008
Number of seasons: Currently three.
Directed by: Gwyneth Horder-Payton, Stephen T. Kaye, Guy Ferland, Bill Girhart, Kurt Sutter and others
Written by: Kurt Sutter, Marco Ramirez, Dave Erickson and others.
Cast: Charlie Hunnam, Katey Sagal, Mark Boone Junior, Kim Coates, Tommy Flanagan, Maggie Siff, Ron Perlman, Theo Rossi, Ryan Hurst, Dayton Callie, William Lucking, Johnny Lewis, Taylor Sheridan, etc.
Genre: Drama, Crime.
Episode duration: approximately 40-45 minutes.
Short description (taken from the movie search): The series tells about a biker club who are trying to protect their town from drugs and outside influence, although they themselves are sinning arms sales. The young leader of the club is not too sure that he has chosen the right path and is trying to change something, much to the displeasure of his mother and stepfather.

Has anyone watched this show? So far I have watched 11 episodes of the first season. In general, the series is good and addictive to watch. For me, he is probably one of the best that I have ever seen.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Arigo 10.11.21

I haven't looked, but I have a cool wallpaper like ...

Spoiler

P
Psychodolb 10.11.21

The series has slipped into dull shit ... if they do not return the fifth season (I do not think that it will be the last) the plot needs to be on track, then there is no point in watching ... instead of a harsh club of bikers, they poison soap mixed with snot ... (=

A
Alex mahone 10.11.21

The fourth season finale was disappointing. I didn’t imagine him like that at all. I liked the fourth season as a whole. The delay was, yes. But it looked all the same with interest. For example, with the third season, everything turned out exactly the opposite. The season itself was not particularly impressive, but the finale pleased me. Let's see what Sutter comes up with in the fifth. Hopefully it will bring the series back on track. Previously, he was one of my favorites. Now, although the interest has remained, it is not at all what it used to be.

P
Psychodolb 10.11.21

The actor of "Sons of Anarchy" was found dead ... (=

PS Surprisingly, but the fact ... only last night, watching the series, reached the end of the second season ... and then such news ...

H
Hip priest 10.11.21

The actor of the "Sons of Anarchy" was found dead ... (=
> (=
Lol, it looks so cynical if a person does not know that you put this fucking smiley in every post.
Spoiler ... (=

A
AR3E 10.11.21

I watched the last couple of seasons in my sleep, except for the finale. Already during the second, they began to pull the masses of snot, pushing the plot somewhere in the background. Some moments even make one ask questions like: "why do they show this to me at all." This is me about the scene of masturbating jailers, first of all.

The first season rolled in, an affair picked up. In the second season, she is fucked in an absurd way and follows the path described above. I didn’t like the ending, it’s too tense. Xs, what else to add.