3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Genocide Mission - Blood Goblet (Avenger Defense) (XCOM 2)

At first I thought that I would interrupt the enemies, they would end, and calmly I would go to continue the mission, I dug in, sat quietly, fired back, fortunately, several people also provided reinforcements, although newcomers, but an extra barrel would not interfere,

then ships with enemies began to arrive, just take out the pack, the next portion, and so I was drawn in, I think the experience is free, and the beginners will sway, it is certainly fun to sit in a crowd in the shelter, but you have to fulfill the mission somehow.

With small dashes, I move in a detachment of eleven people (when there are still so many people will be allowed to steer), and only have time to bring down enemies who are staying without stopping, the main thing here is not to click your beak, if you can't endure a heavy fighter right away, you can spud a few people with your grenade launcher, and even these fucking ninjas fly up instantly.

When I got to the goal of the mission, the location was already littered with numerous corpses.

I blew up the tower, but now I had to somehow go back and bring the whole detachment, a couple of times it was that I was almost trampled, since the enemies arrive without stopping, in the end I somehow somehow got to the place of evacuation.

It remained only to call the shuttle and bring down from this hell, because they had already begun to press me, but not who did not die, though four fighters went to the hospital bed (for some reason they went over a little with injuries, the fighters lay down for 14-15 days), but not in vain, he took out the 91st bastard.

With experience, I broke off, everyone was given only one title, although it seems that in the first part it was possible to grab a few at once if my memory serves me, I thought at least I would collect trophies and then they gave it a ride, but I got moral satisfaction from the fact that I mowed down a whole crowd. a bit like the mission from the first part, where it was necessary to turn on several switches on a ship (not a space one, an ordinary one), and there chrysalids constantly hatched, that's where I barely carried my leg away, but still I didn't lose anyone.
15 Comments
Sort by:
N
NO_display 10.11.21

Eh guy. I thought I would do the same, but I also lost it.: 3

I
Iskander2015 10.11.21

Add
Spoiler

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

You guys are perverts☺ the mission is actually carried out with the help of one ranger in stealth and a sniper, while all the fighters are protecting the ship, the ranger makes his way to the lighthouse, shines on it to the snipers, and they shoot from the base and then he quietly returns home☺ and about 15 days of hospital this is quite normal, play on the legend, there 27 is the norm, and at the beginning of the game and 50+ days is not uncommon. My record is 59 days

a
ant240801 10.11.21

Is this event completely random, or are there any conditions?

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

ant240801
Random. It may appear both in the 2nd month of the game, and at the end, or it may not appear at all

v
vwtrotsky 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Not everything is so simple in this mission. A couple of times I had a mission on the map, where this alien spielman stood behind buildings and a couple of times on a multi-level map, i.e. not in line of sight. And on light difficulties, as you say, you can do it, but on the last two - they hide the spielman.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

vwtrotsky
I played 2 times on a veteran and since then I have already played the 5th game on a legend, what easy difficulties are we talking about? Always random. Out of 6 playthroughs, 5 times I killed with a sniper.

v
vwtrotsky 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Well, the randomness here is really wild. And I had about five or six defenses passed in a hard mode, where I had to advance with a fight to the spire, which is not directly visible. And only a couple of defenses were where it was possible to get it in line of sight.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

vwtrotsky
Well, as for me, this renderer is better than when it is not. After all, the game goes differently every time, a very good card generator. I have played for over 300 hours and still am not bored. It is very rare for me to be so attracted to the game, especially for the last 8 years

v
vwtrotsky 10.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
Unfortunately, I'm already tired of it and I can't rush without mods.

a
ant240801 10.11.21

A UFO appeared, the mission is cool, one thing is strange: did anyone have a detachment located 1.5 moves from the site?

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

ant240801
Yes, once it was after the update, some kind of nonsense

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

vwtrotsky
That's just passed, the legend of the terminator, hid the lighthouse behind the building! The blaster launcher (it started up almost from the base, I had to run up a little) destroyed it with one shot, in general, it somehow rolled out the mission very easily =) even easier than usual. In fact, they somehow stupidly made a pancake! There is a building with turrets, but it makes sense to build it only for the sake of one mission, which still cannot exist =)

v
vwtrotsky 10.11.21

Sergei Buvaka
So this is already in the last stage of development, with cool weapons and rocking soldiers. This mission is interesting at the beginning, with poor development of soldiers and weapons. This is where tactics are really needed. Otherwise, once shooting with a blaster is not a tactic :)

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

vwtrotsky
Yes, I didn’t say that there was some kind of tactics. Although the complexity of its implementation at the beginning does not change much. The same card, the enemies are weaker as the soldiers, there is not much difference. The most difficult thing is to play the first month and at the moments of transition from a firearm to magnetic and magnetic to beam. Often it is necessary to bring down mutons with firearms, and andromedons with sectopods with magnetic weapons do not lie around very much.