3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Princess 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Complete List of Husbands' Wives (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Full list of spouses:
name - profession - race - habitat - conditions of marriage

Women:
Eila the Huntress - Companion - Nord - Whiterun, Jorrvaskr - Complete the tasks of
Airy's Companions - Lumberjack - Nord - Anga Village - Chop Grelha's firewood
- Merchant - Nord - Riften , Market - Complete her quest
Iona Huscarl - Nord - Riften - Become a Thane of the Rift
Jordis Sword Maiden - Huscarl - Nord - Solitude "High Spire" Manor - Become a Thane of Haafingar
Lydia (bug) - Huscarl - Nord - Whiterun, "House of Warm Winds" - Become Whiterun's Thane Mjol the
Lioness - Adventurer - Nord - Riften - Complete her quest
Nyada Stone Hand - Companion - Nord - Whiterun, Jorrvaskr - Complete Companions quests
Eagle - Priestess - Nord - Markarth, Temple of Dibella - Complete the quest of the temple
"Heart of Dibella"
Sulga - Miner - Nord - Shor's Stone - Complete her quest
Temba Broad Hand - Miller - Nord Ivorsted, Lumber Mill - Complete her quest
Utgerd the Unbroken - Warrior - Nord - Whiterun, The Hunted Horse Tavern - Defeat her in a fight
Isolde - Citizen - Nord - Whiterun, the market - Complete her quest
Muiri - Alchemist - Bretonka - Markart, "Witch's Liqueur" - Complete the Dark Brotherhood quest "Morning Never Comes" by
Avruz Sareti - Peasant Woman - Dark Elf - Rift, Sareti's Farm -Complete her quest
Brelina Marion - Apprentice - Dark Elf - College of Winterhold -Complete both of her quests
Dravinia the Carver - Mage - Dark Elf - Keen Grove - Complete
Jenassa's quest - Mercenary - Dark Elf - Whiterun, "Drunken Hunter" -
Hire her Anwen - Priestess - Redguard - Markart, Temple of Dibella - Complete the Heart of Dibella temple mission
Borgak Steel Heart - Warrior - Orc - Mor Kazgur - Convince her to go with you
Gorza gra-Bagol - Blacksmith - Orc - Markarth, "The Loss of the Blacksmith" - Complete her task
Camilla Valeria - The Merchant - The Imperial - Riverwood, "Riverwood Merchant" - Complete the side quest
Gilfrey's "Golden Claw" - Miller - Imperial - Pie Sawmill - Chop her firewood
Ria - Companion - Imperial - Whiterun, Jorrvaskr - Complete Companions quests
Senna - Priestess - Imperial - Markarth, Temple of Dibella - Complete the temple quest "Heart of Dibella"
Viola Giordano - Citizen - Imperial - Windhelm, Hall of the Hearth Candle - Tapping her on Revina Sadri
Shavi - Dockworker - Argonian - Windhelm, Argoni task
Tari - Seamstress - High elf - Solitude, "Shining robes" - Complete her task

Men:
Angrenor Awarded - Beggar - Nord - Windhelm, Tavern "Hearth and candle" - Give him a coin
Argis Bastion - Huscarl - Nord - Markarth - Become a tan
Atis - Companion - Dark Elf - Whiterun, Jorrvaskr - Complete missions Companions
Balimund - Blacksmith - Nord - Riften, "Scorched Hammer" - Complete his mission
Belrand - Mercenary - Nord - Solitude, "Laughing Rat" -
Hire him Benor - Guard - Nord - Morthal - Beat him in a fight
Vilkas - Companion - Nord - Whiterun, Jorrvaskr - Complete tasks Companions
Vilhelm - Innkeeper - Nord - Ivarsted " Wylmir "- complete the quest" Specter of Wilhelm "
Vorstag - Mercenary - Nord - Markarth, Tavern" Silver Blood "- Hire him
Gath gro-Shargak - Miner - Orc - Kolskeggr Mine - Complete Pavon's task Attiyah
Gorbash Iron Hand - Warrior - Orc - Soulmaker -Jal - Convince him to come with you
Derkitus - Fisherman - Argonian - Black Ford, mine - Save him
Quint Naval - Alchemist - Imperial - Windhelm, "White bottle"
Calder - Huscarl - Nord - Windhelm, "Hjerim" - Become a
tan Kosnah - Drunkard - Breton - Markart, "Anthill" - Beat him in a fight
Marcurio - Mercenary - Imperial - Riften, Tavern "Bee and Sting" - Hire him
Mot gro - Bagol - Blacksmith - Orc Markarth - Under-stone fortress - Complete his task
Octave San - Citizen - Breton - Solitude, House of Yvette San - Complete his task
Omlag - Miner - Breton - Markarth, "Anthill" - Complete his task
Onmund - Apprentice - Nord - College of Winterhold - Complete his assignment
Pavon Attius - Miner - Imperial - Kolskeggr Mine - Complete his assignment
Perth - Miner - Breton - Solyund's Lair - Complete his assignment
Revin Sadri - The Merchant - Dark Elf - Windhelm "Sadri's Used Wares" - Complete his assignment
Roggy Beard Knot - Miner - Nord - Keen Grove - Complete his assignment
Romlyn Dreth - Mead Worker - Dark Elf - Riften - Complete his assignment
Sondas Drenim - Miner - Dark Elf - Black Ford, mine - Complete his task
Sorex Viney - Innkeeper's assistant - Imperial - Solitude "Laughing Rat" - Complete his task
Stenwar - Mercenary - Nord - Windhelm - Hearth and Candle Tavern - Hire him
Torvar - Companion - Nord - Whiterun, Jorrvaskr - Complete Companions Quests
Farkas - Companion - Nord - Whiterun, Jorrvaskr - Complete Companions
Quests Filnyar - Blacksmith - Nord - Shor's Stone - Complete Quest "Mine or Yours"
Well-Knows-Swamps - Dockworker - Argonian - Windhelm, Argonian Block - Complete his mission
Enitach - Mine Owner - Breton - Kartwasten - Complete his mission
Eric the Terrible Assassin - Mercenary - Nord - Roriksted - Complete his mission
(translated by artificial intelligence , so there may be slight discrepancies in the names)
12 Comments
Sort by:
P
Princess 10.11.21

Getting married:
In the temple in Riften, buy Mary's amulet (200 money) and put it on. Talk to a priest about marriage. Find a partner (see list above). Activate the dialogue thread "You like me". Talk to the priest about the marriage. Leave the temple (required) and wait for the next day. Get married.

Lydia (bug).
In order to marry her, you need to remove her from the companions and enter the command addfac 19809 1 + click on her.

Divorce.
Kill the husband's wife (you can use the kill command + click). Get rid of the marriage ring and Mara's amulet. Enter codes:
resetquest relationshipmarriage
setstage relationshipmarriage 10
Further - see " Getting married"

Bugs
Some potential husbands / wives may not be available for certain quest order.
And she. Not available if the civil war is over in favor of the Empire and you have not met the first Jarl of Riften. The new jarl will not give a housecarl.
Shavi. May die during the Blood in the Snow quest.

PS Made it a separate topic for convenience - it is very difficult to find anything in the corresponding branch.

T
Tiger [Overmind] 10.11.21

It is sad that among the above there is not a single Khajiit = (This time.

There is not a single beautiful elf or elf - that's two.
For a divorce, you need to kill your spouse / gu - I personally am against murder, divorce would be more humane.
And finally: "Oh, God , solid Nords! "Of course, it is clear that Skyrim is their homeland, but having the characters of a Breton and a Khajiit in the future is somehow scarce. For a Breton (husband) Muiri is a wonderful couple, but I don't want to run around Skyrim with her, and I don't want to mess with a Nord woman, It's like with a foreigner. Also, there is not a single Redguard, which is also sad. There must be at least one satellite from each race.

In general, I left the topic, since I have known all this for a long time, but thanks to the author for the detailed guide in Russian language.

By the way, I note that some potential husbands / wives may not be available with a certain order of quests.

So, for example, we may not even see Ion in the eye if we completed a series of quests about the civil war in favor of the empire and at the same time did not meet with the Jarl of Riften, since in this case Maven Black Heather ascends the throne, which even after appointing the main character as a tan does not give him huscarla (most likely a bug).
You can also miss Shavi, who can fall victim to a maniac during the Blood in the Snow quest.
The author of the topic, please pay attention to this.

P
Princess 10.11.21

Tiger [Overmind], I agree - all this is there, but there are a lot of nuances and it is simply impossible to foresee everything, tk. bugs are found at every turn. Kosnakh from Markarth, for example, can ingloriously fall in a fight if a mercenary in a tavern attacks the GG. Some of the possible companions of life perfectly perish during the attack of dragons on their villages.

T

Princess

What you say is an accident, from which no one is immune and in this case it is not a good idea to use the resurrect command, but in those cases that I have told you, there are fatal bugs and the game does not consider this character as living or existing at all ...

P
Princess 10.11.21

Tiger [Overmind], made additions.

T

Princess

Super!

E
Eva Alekseeva 10.11.21

She married Huscarla (Calder), after a while, he appeared in the dialogue "What do you have for sale?"

a
arah 10.11.21

Eva Alekseeva is
so conceived by the developers. if not all, then most of the spouses open their shop

I
Igor Kislov33 10.11.21

I didn't understand how to marry Lydia

I
Igor Kislov33 10.11.21

Princess
how to marry Lydia can you tell in detail?

m
mad wolf 10.11.21

Igor Kislov33 wrote:
how can you tell in detail how to marry Lydia?
as well as on the others - the bug with Lydia was fixed in time immemorial, back in patch 1.5

s
sneshana 10.11.21

How to get rid of it? Except how to kill yourself? I'm a loner just