3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MiuMiu 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Dogs in settlements (Fallout 4)

Guys, can the enemies (super mutants, raiders, new flybots) attacking my settlement kill (right at the end) my settlers and dogs from the landfill?
9 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kawaii 10.11.21

MiuMiu
Can

M
MiuMiu 10.11.21

Kawaii
and specifically a dog? are they mortal? Or are they in tune with the turrets: fail?

K
Kawaii 10.11.21

MiuMiu are
mortal. Except for Dogmeat, of course.

M
MiuMiu 10.11.21

Kawaii
just I know a case when the GG himself can kill the dog, the settlers are aggression at the same time. but I have never seen anyone kill the dogs themselves, except that they brought them to the point of loss of consciousness

K
Kawaii 10.11.21

MiuMiu
As my tests showed: settlers and dogs do not die in the presence of GG, they can only die if GG himself kills them. But if the GG is not near them, then other NPCs can kill them. The only exception here is the category of Suppliers - in any case, only GG can kill them, for everyone else they are immortal and only lose consciousness.

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Kawainik
Tok a few days ago, BS on rotary- winged aircraft attacked the castle, a total of 5 bodies of settlers / minitmen, one of them was a supply. Accidentally hit by friends, chances 0, fired only at rotorcraft. So the settlers 100% in the presence of the GG also perish, and having found the corpse of the supplier, he went nuts.

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

Gur1
There was no synth detail on the corpses?
If there was - these are "hidden" synths, either escaped from the Underground, or the agents of the Institute, h.z. They are quite mortal to themselves, for any purpose and regardless of the presence of the GG. Moreover - they can be killed by other settlers / turrets, like - "opened";)

B
BlackTigerTK 10.11.21

Kawaii
Old_Nick
I recently died in the ruins of Quincy. There was no synth detail. He died, apparently at the hands of the Assultron of Ganer. I was nearby, but did not have time to help :-(

G
Gur1 10.11.21

Old_Nick Was
not there. Ordinary trash and ammunition in which I dressed him. Looks like the suppliers are just very "fat" but not immortal. They are all dressed strictly according to the regulations, but from time to time a new rogue appears in their ranks.