3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
STRANGERIUS 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Siege of the Citadel (Kregholdt) (Pillars of Eternity)

Either I don’t understand something, or I caught a bug, but ... I don’t understand what to do in the quest: I entered the fortress of Concelot, interrupted all his students, collected everything that was possible, searched everything with the help of stealth ... a door that asks questions: I give an answer to the first one, but to the second the correct answer does not appear. Maybe someone knows, I will be grateful ...
9 Comments
Sort by:
N
NaniTurmalin 10.11.21

Read the notes that you collected from the students, if this did not help, then in the storage, in a separate category, click on all the books, and after reading the necessary book, the quest will update itself.

g
grafonoman 10.11.21

STRANGERIUS
how to defeat Concelot I advise you to go to Stalvrat, in the left corner there will be a continuation of the quest

o
orin2150 10.11.21

there is such a topic. it is written that you can pass without bloodshed and then the captain of the mercenaries can give assignments. but I go up to him (without killing anyone), talk and he says that I beat his people and attacks.

S
STRANGERIUS 10.11.21

orin2150
where is it written?
NaniTurmalin grafonoman
Thank you very much, I really missed some book ...

o
orin2150 10.11.21

STRANGERIUS read it
in some passage. and now I can not find (

A
Aksel777 10.11.21

The same theme. I tried all the answers, the door does not open, the students have already killed, I read everything, I climbed everything

r
raspisnoy1 10.11.21

Tell me the links to the passage of 1 and 2 DLC. Here, on the first, there is stopgame.ru/help/pillars_of_eterni (remove the space) ty_the_white_march / solution.html
but there is no Kregholdt, and on the second, I did not dig anything at all. The question is not idle, there were quests in the original with the order of passing. To screw up is not a hunting game.

r
raspisnoy1 10.11.21

Aksel777
bug-download

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 10.11.21

orin2150
has such a topic. it is written that you can go without bloodshed and then the captain of the mercenaries can give assignments. but I go up to him (without killing anyone), talk and he says that I beat his people and attacks.
It is written here: http://shazoo.ru/2015/09/02/32997/review-pillars-of-eternity-the-white-march-part-i
But this is nonsense. The author of the article can safely dive into the river with a stone. Didn't kill anyone. Whatever you say, everything is exactly attacking.