3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blackhorns_2 10.11.21 08:17 pm

The interface is gone. What to do? (World of Tanks)

Everything was fine two days ago. Today I go to the map. No timing, no minimap, no installed equipment, no shells (see screenshot). I can move around the map and shoot. After death, you cannot exit the battle, the Esc button does not respond. After the end of the battle, it is transferred to the hangar.
Mods did not install. I reinstalled the game - it did not help. Please tell me what to do?

4 Comments
Sort by:
I
IDestroy 10.11.21

In the CPP, here you are unlikely to be helped. https://ru.wargaming.net/support/

g
good_boyMW2 10.11.21

Are there problems with sound, ping, graphics? When you press Tab, command bars appear? Maybe what artifacts have appeared? First you need to write to technical support. But from my own experience of communicating with them, I know that they earn extra money there after school.
You are playing in windowed mode, as it were, it could already be one link in the chain of causes of the problem. I think the problems may be as follows:
1. Problems with the system. If the pirate Windows is the root of 99% of emerging problems in this. Perhaps you climbed through the folders on the C drive and deleted or moved some system files, or deleted or changed some WoT files that are stored on the C drive. In such cases, try deleting all folders at C: Users Username AppData Roaming Wargaming.net WorldOfTanks. The settings will be reset to default. If the reason is in Windows, reinstall Windows.
2. Problems with the video card. If in the driver settings in the AMD Catalyst Control Center or in the Nvidia settings, set some special settings / profiles for the game, delete them. Update your graphics card driver.
3. Try to reset all settings, graphics, controls, to default settings.
4. Well, yes, first write to tech support what they say.

K
Kalyunya Tkachev 10.11.21

Thanks, deleting from folders helped)))

g
goldmeno 10.11.21

thank you so much 😊