3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Z
Zoxan305 10.11.21 08:17 pm

Escaping critters from the start of the game (FIFA 16)

I play in the ultimate team, I reached the 1st division. Opponents with bronze unplayed players began to appear constantly, as soon as the match starts, they somehow come out, and the defeat is not counted, and my contracts are written off as for a played match, you have to wait for a normal opponent for a very long time. What's the matter, how to get rid of it? And what is the point of such machinations?
5 Comments
Sort by:
a
ars-fc 10.11.21

Zoxan305 their
name is cheaters. their first division more than real players (they wind themselves goals and tearing bond. you or anything, they win)
from this does not help, electronics scored on cheaters tremendous bolt

m
marshallugntu 10.11.21

I always thought that this was a data transfer error, due to which incorrect player identification numbers are transmitted, so you see as if your opponent has a crap bronze squad. And when the match begins, the processing of personal data of the players begins - the game sees data inconsistencies on different machines and, as a result, the connection is broken. I doubt it about cheating in this case. is there any point in going out after the starting whistle?

a
ars-fc 10.11.21

marshallugntu
meaning is. that the cheater is credited with a victory (he winds up goals with the help of a coach and breaks the connection after cheating)
and after the starting whistle, apparently because victory will not be counted before the starting scroll

s
serginho3009 10.11.21

marshallugntu
))

I
Inhaler 10.11.21

If the game offers a rating mode and is broken at the same time, then it is better not to play this mode at all.