3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roman Belyalov 10.11.21 08:17 pm

The issue of the production of purified water. (Fallout 4)

I put water installations in the settlement. 4 times I received 130-160 bottles of water. And they stopped appearing. Those. appear, but very little for three in-game days. What could be the problem? And what can you do about it?
21 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivanych 10.11.21

I join the question, 12 industrial installations are working, and water in the workbench no longer appears after 4-5 times.

C
Counsellor 10.11.21

Roman Belyalov
Ivanych
There are some limits to the amount. Stuck at 35, 65, 100-something. Perhaps this is a few-day development of a separate settlement minus the support of other farms. After that, the water must be taken from the workbench for replenishment.
If she bucks her, the question is automatically removed]

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

Counselor
I have 8 people in my settlement (when I started building there were 6), Water appeared in the workbench at first in the amount of 220-240 units every two days. After 5-6 times of removing all the water from the workbench and selling it to traders, for a week and a half I have not seen a single unit of purified water there.

I
Igor Efremov 10.11.21

There is a suspicion that this is somehow connected with the number of annexed settlements between which supply lines have been established. In my Senkchukari there are 4 industrial installations, at first I sold water in a quantity of more than 80 bottles to the merchant, now, when there are more than 15 settlements, there is almost no water on the workbench. I suspect that the lack of treated water in the settlements is being compensated for from the supply in Senkchukari.

C
Counsellor 10.11.21

Ivanych
Purely logically, I can assume that for the specified time [5-6 withdrawals are from 5 to xs how many days] the workbench was filled with something else that could critically influence. Let's say the total amount of trash, help, individually or in total.
If you take everything out of the workbench - the same? If you reconnect the units or put them in a warehouse, reinstall them? Combine the two?

Mde .. for the first time for myself I recorded that the replenishment of stocks is not tied to intra-game time. What a twist!

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

Counselor Means
that he took the last water on Monday 11th. And in the workbench I only store trash and modifications, weapons and clothes are in their separate boxes. Igor Efremov supply lines are not established at all.

C
Counsellor 10.11.21

Ivanych
In addition to water, is there anything else in the Help section in the workbench?

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

Counselor
A couple of mutafruits and a razorburn in the help section, still NO water.

C
Counsellor 10.11.21

Variants [everything is better in a complex and further I will not write "if any" after each sentence]: take everything from the workbench; remove the trash collection workbench; appoint a supplier to pick fruit; keep the water pumping stations in the workbench and arrange them in a new way, changing their number twice as much / less; remove / draw a line to them from the generators again; leave the farm and not appear there for an hour and a half [well, or 72 minutes of active presence in the game, counting without pauses / sleep / waiting].
Theoretical results:
1. nothing has changed, the workbench is empty
2. there is trash without water in the workbench
3. trash with water
4. water without trash

N
Negih 10.11.21

Roman Belyalov
130-160 bottles of water
0_0 How much?
I have 1-3 bottles for 250 hours of play

S
Shinami Kimoto 10.11.21

Negih
you build a couple of industrial water purification plants so that the water indicator is not 5-10, but 350 +++ Shl, do not forget to raise the defense industry to the same level, by the
way, why did you even bump into this water? mentats and other medicines, including meat, weigh much less than, for example, guns of killed enemies. and distilling them gives a premium and experience. the whole game, as a bargaining chip, I used exclusively stocks of various kinds of mentats, buff-tats, as well as fried meat of death claws (I like to hunt them from gauss in stealth)

N
Negih 10.11.21

Shinami Kimoto
There are two installations, the water is really 80. By the
way, why did you even run into this water?
I'm just a maximalist :) I want everything and a lot, even despite the fact that when you hover over the chest in which the gear, the game freezes for 5 seconds: D

C
Counsellor 10.11.21

Shinami Kimoto
weigh much less
Industrial production of water - definitely not in a backpack to fold. Workbench - merchant. Five gold coins buried under a tree. "To have everything and nothing for it"

S
Shinami Kimoto 10.11.21

Well, xs, in general, if you don't take a couple of rare guns from merchants into account, then in my opinion the economy of the game is not well thought out - from a toaster and a rubber ball with superglue, you can assemble a high-tech sight with illumination of living targets out of nothing. without microcircuits, firmware and other things. shops are generally needed only in the early stages of the game to replenish ammunition until you pump out the freeloader perk for cartridges. yes, even if you do not take it into account, the hucksters sell 5-20 rounds of the necessary ones, which are fired not only in dozens, but in hundreds around the first corner at the very first ghoul, and as a result, the entire inventory is essentially packed with clothes for years and guns for different calibers of shells + for different occasions (sniper rifle for long-range fire, automatic carbine as a universal, pistol for watts in close combat, a shotgun, again, just for close combat)

C
Counsellor 10.11.21

About water, back. Has anyone carried out a set of measures above the scheduled ones? There are results from 4 options, aren't they?

a
alex333555 10.11.21

I had this - because of a bottle of dirty water in the workbench. I use it for cooking and put it there. After that, they stopped poking clean water there. I removed the dirty water from the workbench and the next day I received my 200 clean bottles.

n
nikita2112 10.11.21

I have more than a dozen water treatment plants. At first, water appeared, but after a while it stopped. I solved the problem, but I do not know which helped:
1. Turn off / turn on the settings.
2. Turned off / on the generators connected to them.
3. In the construction mode, he took the installations and put them back.
Perhaps some of this will help you. I have water again.
By the way, the same glitch with the light. In one house, the bulbs stopped burning. I took them in construction mode and put them back. They caught fire.

A
Alexander Kucherov 10.11.21

These are random guys. Maybe 50 battles, maybe 150, dick you guess.

A
AndrewNewAge 10.11.21

I also have bugs with purified water. Sometimes there are 200 of them, sometimes 5-10

O
OverlordLiver 10.11.21

alex333555
You saved me! I have 3 industrial installations, they stopped giving water altogether, no matter how much I waited. I removed dirty water from the workshop - hop and 100 bottles per day.