3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21 08:17 pm

New type of reinforcement (XCOM 2)

This is how it looks! A portal appears and reinforcements appear from there through the turn, but not in the form of Advent, but in the form of aliens. At first it was cool, but then I noticed one joke, the usual reinforcements stopped appearing, but yes, it would be with him, very often Elite Vipers began to appear (this is a mod for new aliens). I read in the description of the mod, nifiga did not appear information about it. Testing schA fashion broke. The question is, did this type of reinforcement appear after the Children of Anarchy update, or is it some kind of mod?
11 Comments
Sort by:
w
wirbelwind707 10.11.21

most likely a mod because on the children of anarchy of the pure, I have not had anything like this yet. Although maybe just not far from the beginning left

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

wirbelwind707
Well, at first everything was as usual, then we started somewhere closer to the plasma.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

My face and fashion are updated by themselves. The viper mod was last updated on March 18th, and the Children of Anarchy came out like on March 17th! I just started a new game! In the description of the mod, nothing is written about this! In general, if anyone has this type of reinforcement, tell me! I wonder what made these changes

G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

Children of Anarchy only customization gear adds

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Garry3Fingers
Not only gear, but there were some minor fixes, mistakes were corrected, some aliens got a bit more stats. The same heavy mack now has 4 armor instead of 3, so this is quite possible.

G
Garry3Fingers 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Fixes is just a 143MB patch that came out simultaneously with the DLS. In the DLS, there were only clothes.

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Garry3Fingers
Not the bottom line, I don't care. The question is is this the official crap or mod

C
Cyclik_ 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
How I can't go beyond June, but there is no such game before him

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Cyclik_
Thanks for knowing the mod in all likelihood. Actually not a bad moment, but somehow monotonous reinforcements will be drawn. And so it would not be bad if some berserkers climbed from there☺

C
Cyclik_ 10.11.21

Sergey Buvaka
Judging by the picture, this is an enlarged model of the psi-ability "Break the Void"

S
Sergey Buvaka 10.11.21

Cyclik_
Yes, I noticed. Yesterday, the usual reinforcements appeared again, otherwise it was not in general for a long time☺