3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Djonnikc 10.11.21 08:21 pm

Experience multiplier (Lords of the Fallen)

Hi everybody! Interested in the question of the experience multiplier! Does it make sense to collect it? What does it really give?
In general, please share any reliable and not only info about this issue!
I myself tried to check the portal in the location, but the same piece fell out of the chests! With values ​​of about 1.10 - 1.65? Does this mean that the multiplier affects the gear that drops ONLY from the opponents or did I misunderstand? Please clarify! Thank you in advance))
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
Afour 10.11.21

I think that this trick will be really useful for 2+ and for ng + when there is already nowhere to put the experience, and the character will be completely rocked, now, during the first playthrough, I try to use the entire experiment at once without risk)

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

Afour
So what exactly does it give ?? Is there any data with what probability and what and from what falls out ??

A
Agrippa 10.11.21

As I noticed, the increased experience only affects the chance of falling out of runes and fragments from opponents and broken boxes and barrels. Also, the increased rate will be useful at the end, when you need to knock out keys from the soldiers in the citadel (that is, when you rush closer to 2, the chance to knock out the key will be higher, and you will not need to leave the location to update opponents).

D
Djonnikc 10.11.21

Agrippa
Looks like yes! Since in order to knock cool gear out of the bosses, you just need to fulfill certain conditions during the battle with them, and the experience multiplier does not matter! In general, there is quite a bit of information on the game so far, even in the same English. Vick! It's a pity))
This game has its own certain charm and zest, if only the plot would be better, it would be very good!

m
mrDabucu 10.11.21

with x2 rates, more exp from mobs is 1, the higher the chance of dropping bottles and runes from mobs and all sorts of barrels is 2, and most importantly 3 when you get a new item or gun with x2 rates, the chance of getting a thing with holes is higher !!

D
Draco90 10.11.21

I do not know whether it will help or not.
After passing the 1st boss, save and go to clear the entire keep to the next point near the 2nd boss, while saving there you can go or die (it's up to you). so do it until you get bored and make sure that you are ready to meet with the 2nd boss) I so pumped 15ur 5zakl.10har.
---
sorry, I’m not there --- I have boxed