3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
pavel shane 10.11.21 08:21 pm

New merchants do not appear in the Thieves Guild (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

after completing the main line and completing small quests, Vex and Melori have special orders, I carry them out, but after a new entry into the game, a dialogue pops up again that the quest has been completed and they tell me that a new merchant or recruit has appeared. But they simply do not exist how to solve this problem? (Disabling modifications did not help) (the decision to check the integrity of the cache is for the Steam version, but for pirates I don’t know)
9 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Dmitru_ 10.11.21

Pirate or license? If you have a Steam license, check the integrity of the cache

d
djon2486 10.11.21

In general, Brinjolf does not want to give a quest, it's worth stupidly selling his potion, although before everything was fine

K
Kyubi 10.11.21

djon2486
You probably have a mod that conflicts with the game.

i
imperator2112 10.11.21

pavel shane
mods turn everything off and start again throughout the thieves guild quest, 100% problem with them, play without mods, steam license, no problems, normal flight

p
pavel shane 10.11.21

Dmitriy32147
litsuha stimovskaya

p
pavel shane 10.11.21

Kyubi,
so I demolished the mods, tried to launch the same thing (and the mods are not conflicting, the changed SkyUi inventory, the Arkri store, the dance of death (the ability to change the probability of finishing moves)

T
TeMiR_999 10.11.21

Pavel Shane Udali Akhri store and clean save

T
TeMiR_999 10.11.21

Remove mods and clean up save

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

try unofficial patches.