3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mcruden 10.11.21 08:21 pm

Bugs, useful and not so (Tom Clancy's The Division)

In general, during the passage of the Russian Consulate mission on the Challenge difficulty, some textures disappeared, it's too bad or good to see for yourself, but for me it was funny, to look at the Division from below)
16 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 10.11.21

mcruden
Tell me please, the test is very difficult to pass, with what gear is it better to climb there, I'm just 23 lvl. I want to know in advance)

s
solo837 10.11.21

Genom94
There are 32 level bots. There is nothing to do with a purple gear, and you can't hold out for 2 minutes, and don't poke your nose alone

T
TimKar 10.11.21

solo837 Got it
, thanks

K
KILLJ0YS 10.11.21

Genom94
tests only for 30 open, gear must be all fiol + orange, I pass all tests orange assault rifle, the rest is all fiol)

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Mikhail Golokhvast
Thank you

H
Human machine 10.11.21

Genom94
Attacks must be at least 2k +. As well as health.
If these parameters are below 2k - one-shot.
And of course Tim. A well-coordinated team decides a lot.

H
Human machine 10.11.21

Spoiler Like
this. But all the same, from a shotgun - 3 shots at close range = loss of consciousness. =)

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Arkin
Arkin wrote:
from the shotgun to
Wangnuyu that they will be cut. Sooner or later. Perhaps much later.

H
Human machine 10.11.21

Polololon
Not a fact. Bit I'd like.
Since there is no efficient gear. (I personally have trouble with gloves. I was lucky today, these yellow ones fell.) And to hang around in DZ and swing 50 lvl for recipes - hmm. It takes a lot of time. Stupid grind quickly gets boring. What they sell for 30/30 slag. Greens fall better from mobs. So far, the best option is craft. And what falls on missions. (Test) And then, if you're lucky. But, praise yubisoft - random is not Korean. ;))

T
TimKar 10.11.21

Polololon
Yubisoft wrote that they like mobs with lightning (bats, guns, etc.) and they don't want to nerf them
Arkin
I see, thanks)

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Genom94
Genom94 wrote:
Yubisoft wrote that they like mobs with lightning.
If there is a lot of vine, they will not go anywhere.

m
mcruden 10.11.21

Genom94
Well, let's start with the fact that you can only pass it from level 30, the worst thing is the guys with shotguns, tk. they can put the whole team, I have the first mission. The test passed with the characteristics of DC: 65000, Health: 50,000, Technique 18000. In principle, nothing difficult, you can go through with random players. The mission at the power plant is only difficult, as there is a time limit.
The gear can be purple, I ran with it for a long time.

T
TimKar 10.11.21

mcruden I
see, thanks

S
Shimuto 10.11.21

2k stamina? LOL what? why. having 40k + hp is enough to pass tests and not die. (unless of course you are running point-blank at the enemy). The guy had 120k damage higher with only 2k weapons ... go and put some thread of slag on the barrel such as increased clip and accuracy, crit-crit place.
P.S. although he looked at me with a violet weapon at 3k weapons UVS 133k. I think it's not so bad 120 with 2 weapons.
PP With the most hemorrhoids it is to stir up gloves, so that there is KSH KU and damage from the desired type of weapon.

m
mcruden 10.11.21

We complete the mission in 5 minutes

E
Epoch 10.11.21

Today, at 8 digs, we passed a mission on the test. How did it happen xs. Moreover, all 8 people were not in the group, each on his own, but the mission passed instantly. The only drawback is that gear did not fall off the boss. But 30 phoenixes gave.