3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kanusha 08.11.19 04:06 am

Where is the goal from the door?! (Resident Evil 2)

Noticed this time, maybe carp, maybe the developers overlooked or did I missed it, but where is the chain from the door?
Now detail, after Sherri pours the Sheriff's acid, begins a hide-and-seek, in which the Sheriff leaves, we need the key in the door. Taking the key and the chase begins. After opening the first door on the second floor, we go down the stairs to the hall where the open door facing the street, but it turns out to be related circuit on the other side. Then we run back to the Sheriff's office, the movie starts and we begin again to play for Claire. But here's the thing, after all the way, we come to the most linked the door and voila, no chains, go the door is open. At first thought it was sherry's father broke it but it how I understand it got out of the basement.
What do you think?

9 Comments
Sort by:
B
BaGa-HaCkEr 08.11.19

There Birkin penetrated and on a door traces of claws,remember?))

P
Patrick Kharkov 08.11.19

I think you're just LUCKY.

N
Nikolay Nepokolebimyy 08.11.19

Read: Whose herd? Thought this Rastaman live ;)

m
macsim702 08.11.19

kanusha
Well, there is another option. He broke the chain after Sheri pulled her and ran to his office.
After that, the Sheriff pervert nadybal where the fire axe , broke them to the chain on the front door and smashed the door to the corridor on the first floor went as Jack TORRANCE from the movie the Shining.

K
Koresh Togliatti 08.11.19

Nicholas Unwavering
Love live )))

M
MelShlemming 08.11.19

What's the purpose?

S
Stockton_Slap 08.11.19

I stole

N
NightHawkreal 08.11.19

BaGa-HaCkEr
Birkin came in through a hatch in the floor.

R
Richards 08.11.19

Duck and knocking was not, and then Birkin already in the room and the chain on the door is gone, need investigation, too, in his time did not understand.