3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frostmir 10.11.21 08:21 pm

Freezes (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, such a problem - from time to time with different intervals, the game hangs tightly, and the sound is present (dialogues, music, etc.) There is no such problem IN ANY game, only in the witcher. If anyone has encountered this, how to fix it?
The firewood for the vidyakhi was installed in the latest version, the frequencies were reduced, it did not help, I was digging in the game settings. The point is clearly not in the computer, but in the game. So DOUBLE with answers like: reinstall windows, reinstall firewood, lower frequencies on the video card, etc., etc. - we pass by, since I have already used your advice, not one of them helped. You can find the config of my computer in the profile.
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Alex0493
And the antivirus is off. if not then try reinstalling and off. antivirus should help, or update direct x.

A
Andrey210388 10.11.21

Metalist1925
By the way, also an option, but it is unlikely that anything will change, although it may work =)

r
requital-47 10.11.21

before patch 1.07 there were such bugs after not met

M
Metalist1925 10.11.21

Andrey210388
patch 1.07 radically changed the optimization of the game. increased load by percents. and whoever he is weak and faced problems. A well-known example with regular freezes for 2-3 seconds

U
UnknownAssassin 10.11.21

Alex0493
I also came across, you can't fix it just by waiting for the patch.

r
regeger 10.11.21

Alex0493
What intelligent Petersburgers went! A pirate or a license would have written to begin with. Paging file enabled / disabled? The point may be just the overheating of the processor, so he throttles, or just the hard was killed in the trash, as an option.
There is a program BES 1.6.2.- read about removing friezes with it.

F
Frostmir 10.11.21

Readlife
If this is a computer, then why do I have Fallout 4, which has higher system systems than the witcher at high, why does GTA 5 at high 50 fps and more and does not freeze and crash ??? Method of elimination - if all games except the Witcher are normal, then the problem is in the game. Don't you think so? Not in antiviruses, not in drivers.

F
Frostmir 10.11.21

Estus
GOG version

r
regeger 10.11.21

Alex0493
Something I did not quite understand. Why are you afraid of any claims to me, comrade? I wrote something about antiviruses or drivers, hello? I clearly wrote about BES 1.6.2 from freezes - here I get questions of an incomprehensible consistency ...
F4 is a piece of the game with several times inflated sis. requirements, in the GTA they allocated almost an extra one and a half years to optimize the game - what are you talking about at all, do not get angry in vain, it is not worth it!
How many fps is in the witcher? It’s a sinful thing to ask: the hair from Nvidia was turned off, but what if?))

F
Frostmir 10.11.21

Readlife
Hair from Nvidia is disabled. FPS about fifty

F
Frostmir 10.11.21

requital-47
, my game is patched to 1.12

r
requital-47 10.11.21

Alex0493
well then xs