3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexey Mulyukin 10.11.21 08:21 pm

Video Question (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Locked topic
28 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheShadowedOne 10.11.21

There are video walkthroughs for such cases. And so, there are not so many videos, maybe 4-5 for the whole game. Also in the game there are mini-rollers at the time of loading, there are about 10-15 of them.

J
JOKERIVAN 10.11.21

Alexey Mulyukin wrote:
I got a cut-off game
In the sense of "got it", you inherited it .... what is the problem with downloading another rip, without cutouts, or even better buy the game and be completely sure that everything is in place. But in fact, the game has only 1 cinematic video, at the very beginning, and somewhere about five or six drawn, about ten seconds long, after important actions in the main plot, for example, about the fate of the baron

K
KANOV 10.11.21

You have strange conclusions: a cut-off game, some kind of nonsense.

L
Lyakseich 10.11.21

respect developers, buy litsuha

M
Mercurionio 10.11.21

This is how much you need to be disabled to download a cut of the game, where there is not even protection. Pirates are more respectful of the game

A
Argo R 10.11.21

Alexey Mulyukin
Rollers do you mean videos or scenes on the game engine?
There are not many videos, but cinematic scenes are worthless.

I
Ivanych 10.11.21

Alexey Mulyukin
Well, you answer at least someone, I wonder how you got the game.

K
KANOV 10.11.21

Ivanych is silent like a fish on ice, and if he answers, I will be surprised.

A
Alexey Mulyukin 10.11.21

I bought it in m-a-g-a-z-i-n-e for 360r and I got a "cut-off game" I can not download it because there is no way to buy it as a schoolboy
KANOV

A
Alexey Mulyukin 10.11.21

KANOV
Che surprised

A
Artem4eG1994 10.11.21

Alexey Mulyukinrolikov there are not very many, but there are some without which it is not clear what happened (concerning the main plot), the rest are something like comics with explanations on behalf of Buttercup or Geralt, without them you won't lose much. If you are quite directly interested in what is there, then the network is full of videos and articles with the passage of different options, googled.

A
AMBROSIA_ALEX 10.11.21

It’s not a sin to even buy such a game twice, which I actually did on both platforms.

K
KANOV 10.11.21

Alexey Mulyukin

r
raverss 10.11.21

It's good to raise the topic of the witcher. Or chatting? Who will believe you that games are SOLD where the beginning and ending were cut out? The fantasies of our smaller brothers (shkololo) are simply amazed.

K
KANOV 10.11.21

raverss Do not be surprised, like a dime a dozen.

C
Combat Snail 10.11.21

raverss
Maybe pirates are still selling somewhere in the province?

A
Alexey Mulyukin 10.11.21

Combat Snail
Yes still selling

A
Alexey Mulyukin 10.11.21

raverss
Are you normal?

A
Alexey Mulyukin 10.11.21

raverss
It is better to be a shkololo than an "adult" person to sit and pereperetsya with schoolchildren

O
Old_Nick 10.11.21

raverss wrote:
Who will believe you that games are SOLD where the beginning and ending were cut out?
As many as you like - all sorts of assemblies "stoptsot games on one disk". For the sake of saving space, the guys cut videos and titles - current on the way