3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lamune 08.11.19 04:06 am

The failure or good space? (Star Citizen)

Do you think the game will meet players ' expectations, or it will be the biggest disappointment and divorce on money?
35 Comments
Sort by:
v
vizas101 08.11.19

The failure most likely

m
metrandel 08.11.19

Failure rather,the emphasis at the moment is very sluggish.The priority of their OWN,and then they finished the cartoon(this is assuming that the game will be released at the end of 15 years),a very healthy thirst for dough for the alpha(hi mehvarior).

M
MunchkiN 616 08.11.19

most likely coleco game
the audience for piloting space of the aircraft with the underwater fading in the cosmic ether inertia
so it was hop-hop like juggling and potpisivanje slam the toe of the Shoe
in fact, Ms. leisurely shooting in dull locations
min in the game was more interested in the opportunity to manage something more shown of an aircraft carrier. so applause - motion vector asked and walked in kasmicheskogo the head. there is aiming in the toilet peed all over the floor, walls and towels.
so you can Rob korowai. to be able to be a cowavan.
well, for a planet to go to the store.

S
SamyyOriginalnyyNik 08.11.19

It does not justify the game is shit

V
VonSokol 08.11.19

Games are still present, and you've already buried her.
Arena Commander essentially - alpha. No balance or content. This is a test site.
About control and inertia: also about balance. Now shunting engines cranked, about 1/2 from the main power, as a consequence not the same feeling. Restrictions on speed and original inertia regime is also fixable.

In General it is too early to bury. Balance, balance, balance.

K
Krendelll 08.11.19

The Lord criticism and experts you have not yet tired of whining on the subject of universal divorce...?
Uzho long most of the fears were dispelled. There is only one thing that happens in the end (CORNER or masterpiece)

Karoch, already tired of repeating but you need to enlighten doubters as possible..

There in the vast RU-neta person, whose name is Cyberion. He once released a series of videos about that - what is Star Citizen and that from this game we can expect. Called Star Citizen In Russian. There were 12 episodes.

This time he launched a new series: Star Citizen - Arena Commander - fully povishennoy module Cosmo. fighting (Arena Commander).
In the first video he's looked at recently releasenotes multiplayer in Arena Commander.

Check it out:

And, in principle, suggest to follow him, for he as a veteran in the genre of Cosmo. Sims such as Wing Commander
- pays attention to all important parts of the game.

There is another person, known as Deskupus
He is engaged in simultaneous translation of the diaries of developers.
So Deskupus translated the hangar of Wingman, which answered the questions of the players regarding the game as a whole and told about the company. 70 episodes were produced.

Here is the 1st video from his channel:

SchA new show started. Deskupus it began to translate.

In General, if you don't consider yourself to be a windbag that watch and follow.

L
Lamune 08.11.19

Krendelll
Must have your own opinion and not listen to others.

But thank you for your comment.

K
Krendelll 08.11.19

Lamune
Oh right

And from a personal opinion I have everything in order.

Just, here's the thing.
Well, let's say, there are those who have good lighting either and the experience at the same Cyberion-on Pobol will be like in MMOs and in Cosmo. Sims than me.
Hence, well-posed thematic videos like the topic of gameplay-I technical aspects for Cyberion participated in the development (as a programmer) a few games, one of which is Evochron Mercenary.

I'm the first with this genre met after playing in Freelancer. The game was impressed.
And so, a lot of things seen but not played personally (for the time). So to compare especially there is nothing..

On this and goes to his reviews as a source of valuable information.

Summing up the results.

1. He (Cyberion) started with Ultima online, after going through all the known MMO
2. He began his March across the genre of Cosmo. Sims with the famous Elite 1984. again, having tried all possible games in this genre example: the Wing Commander series from Chris Roberts which conductive saws SC
3. And with the intricacies of game development, he is also familiar for - Evochron Mercenary ...
+ to all, supports a connection with one of the leaders of the SC. From here and adequate info on the game (in limits of course)

What about me? As is clear from the above - nothing. I'm just a tourist in this case.

So what am I supposed to reinvent the wheel when it uzho long time doing it for me..

Speaking of the opinion. I have my own vision of what should be the real Cosmo. SIM. And it coincides with the idea Cyberion-on .

For all the rest, it is the ability to follow the game and be aware of all important events.

If, do not you agree with me that, in a pinch, there's a Playground with his regular updating of information on the game and news of type: the Budget of Star Citizen exceeded $30 million or the Amount of funds collected for the development of Star Citizen exceeded $40 million

In General, go ahead gentlemen!

G
GWINBLEYDD 08.11.19

My IMHO: Promised a lot of things will release somewhere in 2018-2019, in the end, or it will clog as it were. Or filled up as the same lice dogs due to the fact that the promised with three boxes, but in the end cal inflated in space.

s
saa0891 08.11.19

Would make a great space,as developed not dependent on publishers and can implement all your ideas,which by the way take including from those people who have invested and monitor the development of the game,but the fact that it is still normal players invested in this project, and he has already collected a whopping amount, says only that it is interesting a very large number of people as singles kosmosimov except X-series any more who are unable to do.
Do not forget also that the development involved the guru of this genre so I don't doubt that the game will be great,but if someone is not interested in such genre let pass by,why write nonsense, and to throw a game mud,so the failure of this game is not exactly waiting.

Generally happy that thanks to kickstarter ordinary people can support and get the exact project that we want to do and not what the publishers want,am glad that there are a lot of interesting projects,and Pillars of Eternity is still one of them.

S
Syahou Dun 08.11.19

If the release will remain such a framework - it is the failure of the unconditional. Why:
- first of unreasonably high system requirements for this graphics - something in excess of I saw, in the same X3 it looks much better - from the ships, ending with space
- the ships themselves - why do patches and cracks on the ships if they are in space are not visible, there is even the ship itself nefiga not visible - not much better everything is done in X3 and Freelancer - all the more reason to load iron what is invisible,
- General optimization - once you've seen one soap and Lowe's value proposition of space, ten seconds back was progresista - and this is only one sector, no ships, stations, etc., that will be the release... probably in X Rebith
- ship controls not intuitive, no (not found) marker targeting with fine-tuning during flight the ship works - when watching movies thought it was because of the joystick, but there's just such a control
cabin... why is she or why is this conglomeration of parts - I want the space to look at, not consoles and screens.. the third person view OFC,
- weapons - over effects certainly worked for green snot, red snot...
one place on the ship where you can relax... a simulator of space or sun loungers, where is the toilet... sorry latrine and polotenechko like 50 Lyamov promised?
extra animations - poke it, poke it, the ship just does not come - point f open the door, just light again and begin to climb the stairs just feet way...
Waiting for Elite: Dangerous or correction of the mess, or the new X.. or bury kosmoski...

M
Mordok 08.11.19

SAHO Dun
Gernot

V
Vladimir Smolyazhenskiy 08.11.19

I like how everyone says the shit!!!! So do better)))
Above there are statements about things, the same way you put links to videos in which I studied the game.
Requirements then everything is OK, but with the optimization until the trouble. But if you know all finished.
I have i3 570MSI and conventional PDM to 1TB. Procedu while only percent

H
H311 08.11.19

XШNON
will feed Breakfast to the last. It dolgostroi.

X
XDarkDragonX 08.11.19

The games are good, even very good. Arena Commander is working on the AC 2.0 and the FPS module. From the start of OBT, the game will break into the leaders and all the Elite, eve and other riff-raff shut up and be nervously Smoking in the corner, wiping snot.

P. S. Here I see mostly a bunch of colatrella that the nurse does not give money to even the nitty Aurora to buy. More than sure 90% of you do not fly in SC.

S
SaIIIa 08.11.19

Darkdragon1987
EVE, hustler, for 12 years vastrakala and honed his universe. And even after 12 years of constant development and refinement, the game isn't perfect, but something specific. What is the old citizen? They want couple of years in the game vpihat all at once and much? Will not work for a couple of years only to fly can be done. Need another 8 years for completion. Especially if it is an MMO, then finally go nuts. All those aboard unclear in General will look like. What would happen if during the boarding you killed? Is that shooter, but that can be from a random bullet to lose everything, and the ship and crew? In dogs, sorry, have a save, and then what?

S
SaIIIa 08.11.19

SAHO Dun
here I agree with this fella. I too did not understand - a simulator of space, or a shower and toilet on the ship? Why did a private space on the ship? Flying house or something? Why would you want to build another if the first Board you dump random bullet and you lose EVERYTHING? I don't understand this nonsense with personalization. And no one will understand, because even in EVE, even the frigate to lose - already a terrible loss. But there is no cockpit, no toilet inside. And already hard. To lose a heavy cruiser 300 million - even a tragedy for the average player, 2-3 days of grief. And in the old citizene what? I don't understand at all what's going on with the game and what they do. And it seems to be a real failure, because I have the money to invest do not want the word at all.

S
Sneaky Pete 08.11.19

If this year will not work - this is really a failure. So waiting has no meaning.

R
Raxm 08.11.19

Yes will wait all the same except for elitki(which in fact did not go) yeah X4(that's not out yet) more than anything, a type of global, and no

M
Mihail Golohvast 08.11.19

XDarkDragonX
greetings from 2018, the game is still in alpha)))))))))))