3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Polololon 10.11.21 08:21 pm

Dark zone and unbridled fun. (Tom Clancy's The Division)

Should I go solo in TZ after level 30? That is the question. I got the impression that the violence against mobs in the daily dailies will be more fun.
26 Comments
Sort by:
T
TommyGun71 10.11.21

Right now, after the update, most likely there will be a lot of renegades in the TZ, so the fun will be ensured.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

TommyGun71
TommyGun71 wrote: there
will be a lot of renegades
Oh yeah. The rewards for PVP will be raised. Now in general you can pump up the hell.

E
Exozze 10.11.21

God, I already play 2 days in a row in the dark zone, changing sessions because of soulless renegade Asians, they run in groups of 4 people ... sorry Asian, yelling something into their microphones of terrible quality! If they kill you, they begin to laugh and squeak, when you kill them, they start yelling, squeaking and indignant ... Sorry, it's just already boiling ...

P
Polololon 10.11.21

egor viharev
egor viharev wrote:
Sorry, it's just boiling ...
That's why I go to the technical assignment until the first icon on the radar. Nerves, they are more expensive. I recommend replacing the mat, otherwise you will catch a ban.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

lookaway
lookaway wrote:
before china ping
Maybe he got Asians from Europe? An isolated case caused by the fiercest butthirt.

L
LEFT FOR DTF 10.11.21

Polololon is
not, I looked where he lives. everything became obvious.
therefore erased the message.

E
Exozze 10.11.21

The characteristic of resource collection affects what? What loot will I collect or how much loot will I collect?

P
Polololon 10.11.21

egor viharev
Quality.

E
Exozze 10.11.21

Polololon
ATP

N
NDes 10.11.21

Polololon
From 1 lvl I play solo in DZ, already 54.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

SecDec
Well, tell me all your way.

N
NDes 10.11.21

Polololon
Nothing different from team play. You also run from boss to boss, killing, collecting loot, killing renegades, killing them. You earn money, improve components, upgrade weapons, etc. Trying to die less, hard-earned experience, with each death leaves like water.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

SecDec
SecDec wrote:
renegades kill, you kill them
This point is right, well, the most burning. These lads vanshot me, but I manage to remove a maximum of one strip.

N
NDes 10.11.21

Polololon
There is such a thing. To begin with, you should run in location T3-01 (Gas Station, Construction Site, Jam), there are enough mobs for pumping. Then, when you already feel that they are weak for you, try T3-02, etc.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

SecDec
SecDec wrote:
For a start it is worth running in location T3-01
And I did not go further. There I am raped by these funny guys with shotguns. And I'm talking about renegades.

A
Alhames 10.11.21

What's the problem with running in a party?

G
Gagne1978 10.11.21

I suggest running together !! -)) 22/22

v
vovikgorlovka 10.11.21

This game is made for co-op. But I can't play with others) I run forever myself. My friends don't have computers. It's easier for me alone.

P
Polololon 10.11.21

Alhames Is
it that I only trust my friends? And they have no game.

A
Alhames 10.11.21

Polololon
Well, they don't ask you for your credit card number. I often play with people completely unknown to me and, as a rule, this does not cause any problems ..